Characters that need to be recast

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe I forgot Will! SMH @ myself for that one.

Beige, too.

Summer won't be recast until HK leaves on her own...(blame MM)

Kiki can just get killed as collateral damage. Her character should have been retired with KA. Morgan definitely needs a recast.

LMAO @ Texas Battle(Myron)

• Members

I agree about the writing, but IMO...

Y&R:Lily,Billy,Victoria, Noah (I like Robert Adamson,but I still feel like he would be better in a different role like Scotty Grainger as I said before)

and honestly Y&R is the only soap I can think of that needs recasts, though I have an idea of who needs to be recast on Days and GH, LOL

• Members

Casting is pretty much the LAST in a long list of what's wrong with this genre, but Amelia Heinle and Maura West both need to never be paid to be on my TV screen again, along with True O'Brien and whoever's currently playing that jackass Billy on Y&R.

• Members

Will on Days is the frontrunner here. The writing for him has been silly recently, but the actor is not only NOT selling it, he's undercutting it. Paige is bad but the writing is as limp and crappy as the actress, so I'm not sure a recast would help if the writing weren't significantly adjusted.

• Members

Y&R

Sage

Lily

Victoria

Abby

Noah

Summer

GH

Kiki

Morgan

Valerie

Spencer

DAYS

Will - just kill him off. None of the actors in the role could ever act so I dread the casting choices.

Paige

Daniel/Rafe/Brady all need to be recast because they're all played by smarmy actors who are just way too cocky onscreen and it's not cute.

Archived