Y&R June Spoilers

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am glad that Cane & Lauren might screw. Finally, both characters will given something juicy to do.

Kevin discovering he is now attracted to men is stupid. I HATE insta-gay stories. I feel that it is disrespectful to the LGBT community. We don't all of a sudden discover were are gay. We know it from birth. Kevin has never shown signs before.

Anything involving Victor and Jack is just stupid. I wish they'd take these two old hounds out back and put a bullet in them. Their rivalry is dumb at this point.

Adam's reveal needs to occur soon b/c this Gabriel crap is wearing thin.

Avery going psycho is dumb.

Can pole rider plz pass away from cirrhosis of the liver already? I'm over her drunken antics along with Neil.

• Members

I think some people do later in life begin to have different feelings or desires (although I think it's more often women than men), but it bothers me here, because he's a sexual predator. I'm really not thrilled they are using him for this type of story. And it just feels like way too little too late.

Is it me or does the Victor/"Marco" thing remind you of Patty Jane?

They might as well have just said "Marco" is Patty Jane with a sex change.

• Members

That's another reason this story bothers me too. It's yet another reason for middle America to associate sexual predators with the LGBT community when that is far from the truth. And seeing how Pratt floundered Bianca/Reese's romance, I don't trust him to do another story like it. I'd rather he not do one at all. He's all for flash and glimmer instead of telling a moving story.

• Members

I'm not a fan of Avery, but the fact they are going to make her crazy over losing Dylan to Sharon, is just stupid and desperate...

The Victor ones are not really pissing me off, I know it's all premature but I am hoping we get to see Marco/Yack bashed him over the head and leave him to die or something....

so much for that intervention for Nikki......

I'm afraid the thing that "isn't right" that Mariah discovers about Kevin, is probably gonna be something along the lines of him calling her "Chloe"......This show will never take a gay relationship seriously despite what Pratt says, and I don't even want to see a gay story with Kevin.....it should still be Fen that's the gay one...

• Members

Avery going crazy is typical Up-Chuck. He doesn't know how to write anything but the same stories over and over. Avery may be a little flighty(how many jobs/business partners/ clientele has she had?), but nothing has ever made her seem like she could go crazy. Aren't crazy Kelly, crazy Sharon, and off the boards drunk/crazy Nikki, enough nuttier than a fruitcake characters for one show????

• Members

Also I loathe the fact that Jess Walton and Jill is MIA, but I don't want her to come back, just to become the latest victim of Pratt turning the women into psychos....

If anyone should be able to see through Marco/Yack besides Ashley, Traci etc....it would be Jill but they have made their F**ked up decision to cut all ties of her history except to support Cane and Lily....

I don't think we can use the move to Organ as an excuse for Jess anymore...

• Members

As for Kevin, a story like this can be done in a way that is logical. It could be very possible that he was in same-sex relationships before he was ever introduced on Y&R, and that he's been struggling with his sexuality for years. Then again, we have Pratt at the helm so logical may not be likely.And I'm not sure everyone knows their sexuality, whether heterosexual or homosexual, from birth. Neither I nor my husband knew until we were in our late twenties.

Archived