Your Top 10 Worthless Soap Characters Of All Time

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He was Faux Jonathan. Aside from that twist, his entire run was exceptionally uninteresting from Sandy the Mole to his past with Ava, another worthless character I should honorably mention. His falling off a cliff to his early but well deserved demise was pleasing to watch.

Bailey had good looks but I never felt he had any chemistry with his co-stars.

• Members

Jason Morgan GH. This character actually makes the show worse just by his presence. The character limits the show because with him on it drastically reduces the types of stories they can tell. Plus, it hurts the villains when the hero it himself a murderer. Now that means the villains have to work overtime to stand apart which means no more mere blackmail and scheming, they have to be mass murderers.

• Members

This is hard for me because I could just give a list of characters I hate, because they're worthless to ME, but that isn't what you mean, right?

So I will just go with characters who truly were worthless and pointless, and weren't supposed to be:

Bobby Reno (AW)

Emily's twin with the beret of badness (GH)

Inez Ford (OLTL) - didn't she just vanish without any mention?

Cutter and Aubrey (OLTL)

The many, many failed obstacles to Jack and Mary on RH

Faith Coleridge (RH)

Any Santos not named Maria or Julia (AMC)

Caleb (AMC)

Nina and Franco (GH)

Any of the long-lost children or relatives introduced in ATWT's last decade

Sebastian (GL)

Calla/Jessie/Simon (GL)

Buzz Cooper (GL)

• Members

GL---

anyone with the surname Santos. Like five friggin' years of the same stupid storyline---Carmen tries to kill Michelle and fails every bleepin' time. Danny tries to leave the mob to keep Michelle, gets sucked back in. *eyeroll*

Ben Warren

Olivia---even before Natalia, she was a worthless POA

ATWT---

Janet friggin' Ciccone.

Julia Lindsay

Julia Larrabee---her I loathed with a white-hot hate

Mike Kasnoff

Mark Kasnoff

and while he wasn't created on ATWT, Jake McKinnon didn't belong on ATWT. So for ATWT, he was worthless.

Y&R

Scott Barton's character Scott. OMG, what a tool.

B&B

Thorne. it's scary how completely forgettable everyone is in that role..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Naming pointless characters rather than just characters I despise.

Deanna - OLTL. Possibly the most pointless character I have ever seen on a soap.

Inez - OLTL

Aubrey - OLTL

'Wes' (what was the point of Bree Williamson trying to play a man...?) - OLTL

Willow - DAYS. the only even remotely memorable thing about her was the shIttastic actress UGH! So trashy! No one even mentioned her again (fortunately of course!)

Billy Ross - ATWT. I only remember him because Hunter Garner was so bad. Even if he was kinda hot

Hannah - OLTL. a flash in the pan foil for Starr/Cole and a plot driven psycho plot device? No one even cared

Claudia Reston - OLTL. I like Kerry Butler though.

Rosalie - GH. What purpose does she even serve at this point? I keep forgetting she's even on the show. She's not even good for one liners anymore.

Valerie - GH. A better actress might help though. The character has no point no matter what.

Archived