Minor Characters You Remember

• Members

Does DAYS' Britta count as a minor character? I wasn't watching when she was on in the mid-80s, but her portrayer Amy Stock is from my hometown of Cleveland, OH. She did community theater in a group that included a married couple who are family friends, including a production of Brigadoon.

Long story short, she headed west and landed the DAYS gig. When Britta was killed off, a neighbor of our friends who were in her theater group here yelled out her window to them, "your friend was just killed!" Of course, they were alarmed and had no idea at first that it was Amy's character who had been killed. They lost touch with Amy years ago but said that she was the sweetest girl.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been trying to rack my brain to think of their names ever since y'all started this thread:

The marriage counselor for Liza and Adam that briefly went out with Tad (Epiphany?). She was lost in a writing regime change I think (Culliton to Rayfield/Cascio?)

The nurse for Laura when Leo was married to her that called her Bambi all the time?

Does it count as remembering them when you can't recall their names? tongue.png

• Members

cct.I think the shrink with Tad was named Lysistrata. I'll look it up. I think the nurse may be named Zora. I'll check that one too.

Leslie Landmann was a different character than Leslie James. I have notes about her from 25 or so years ago in a crate down the hall. I'll post on all 3 soon

• Members

I believe she was a doctor that Steve Hardy met up with at a medical conference. When she showed up, Audrey went to stay with Jessie Brewer, thinking that Steve may have had an affair with her. He didn't. Vivian was also played by actress Chris Bart.

• Members

I remember the character of Jerry "Cash" Cashman played by real life male stripper/Playgirl centerfold John Gibson on Y&R. Cash owned the Bayou and hired Nikki to strip. He hated Victor and was Katherine's boy toy. I remember he came out on stage and fell with a knife stuck in his back where he had been stabbed by loan sharks. He died at the hospital with Kay at his bedside.

John Gibson was engaged to Vanna White in real life, but died in a plane crash in 1986 at age 37.

Archived