Minor Characters You Remember

• Members

ATWT: Lynne Michaels, the town psychiatrist, Brady the quirky bartender who met an unfortunate end, and Tish a nurse who had a crush on Chris Hughes before being dunked into a toilet after faking a neck injury she blamed on Allison.

B&B: Michael, Dylan's female roommate.

Days: Definitely Nurse Lynne, but also Charles the DiMera chauffeur and Lisa the Brady Pub waitress

Y&R: Geri Paulsen, Cole's editor who was obsessed with him in a villain of the month story. Troy&Dean, the gay couple Nina and Lynne took out on a dinner date.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Am I making this up, or did Dr. Bader eventually do something evil, like get paid off to switch results or facilitate a baby switch with Belle and Mimi?

DAYS:

Sarah and Uncle Lou, from Aremid.

Harold, the gay guy from The Spectator.

Lili Faversham (if considered a minor character)

Marie, the Titan secretary

Keith, the Titan photographer

B&B:

Megan, Forrester secretary, who eventually had storyline, only to be written off after doing something evil (again, I forget what)

• Members

AMC...Ethel and Tiffany Gazinski and Mr. Jymm at the Glamorama, Vera Vanderbilt at Foxy's,Mrs. Gonzalez in New York, Simone Bogard Renault, Kim McGuire, Lois Klingensmith the IRS agent that bilked Palmer..

AW...Julie Ann Edwards, Daphne Grimaldi, Michaud Christophe, Daniel Gabriel, from the spa(Le Soleil?)

ATWT Sarah Comstack the DA, Ernie Ross, Angela and Franco Visconti, Lenore Barclay

B&B Keith and Kevin...the brothers

CAP Vera Sweet and Sugar Laine

Days...Delia Abernathy, Trista Evans Bradford, Chief Nickerson, Miss Lavinia Peach

Edge of Night...Mrs. Goodman, Lindbergh Loretta Bundy, Mitzi Martin

GH...Clyde Bingham, cab company owner, Slick Jones...cabbie, Charlie Lutz and Emma,, Agnes and Whit Whittakher, Pop Calhoun, Sally/Max Armitage, Jefferson Smith Hutchins, Sarah Abbott,Nurse Shelley Vernon, Dr.Sy Katz, Dr.Arthur Bradshaw, Nigel Pennysmith, Corinne, Max and Noel Von Stadt

GL Dr. Louie Darnell and Nurse Jodie, Dorie Von Halkein, Sophia Breitner(India's Nanny), John Young,Cat Brixton, Julia Stddard, Lady Agnes Gillmore

LOV Norma Gilpin and Wally/Denny, Minnie Madden, Kent Winslow , Clara(Lydia Woodhouse), June Slater, Warren Hodges, Art Hindman, Janey

OLTL...Reverend Elston Pepper, Maxie MacDermott Dane, and her mother Molly, Blaize Pardee Buchanon, Clover Wilde, Giulietta Fellini

Gina Parda, Marcello Salta

RH...Lilly Darnell, Spencer Smith, Meg Smith, Prince Albert, Ox Knowles, Stamford Hutchinson, Saul and Norma Greenberg

Santa Barbara...Peaches Delight and Jake Dodge, Jackie Parks, Maggie and Ben Gillis,

SFT...Gwen Hoffman, Rhonda Sue Huckaby,

Y&R... Marisa Barton, Carol Robbins Evans, Joe Blair, Brian Forbes,Larry Warton, Joani Garza

• Members

I always imagined some greasy, hairy, burly chef in the kitchen, even after my mother explained what Erica was saying (I'd never caught an episode where Coral actually appeared, finally saw her thanks to YouTube). Not until speech class in acting school did I learn that Susan's pronunciation is correct, and "Core-al' is incorrect (everyone on B&B is saying Forrester incorrectly too). New Yorkers seem to get it right, Joan Rivers also said Coral like "Carl" when referring to her friend, Coral Browne.

I'll add Dr. Tolan to your list.

Archived