Minor Characters You Remember

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I recently saw John Gibson in a 1979 episode of Chips. In another 79 episode I saw Christopher Stone (ex Bill Days) and Dee Wallace Stone ( Pat GH). Dee said in an interview that's how she and Chris met and started dating. They married in 1980. Chris died in 1995 of a heart attack.

• Members

Amy also played Lisa Alden on Dallas, the sister of Jeff Faraday, Christopher's biological father. She briefly sued Bobby for custody, before dropping the case. The show treated Lisa, like all of Christopher's biological relatives, as irrelevant to his life. The issue only came up as a plot point to create problems for Bobby and Pam from time to time. Granted, Christopher had terrible birth parents. But he had a maternal biological grandmother and a paternal aunt who should have been welcomed into his life.

• Members

THANK YOU, Slick.

I sort've liked Lysistrata, and I liked her with Tad. At the time, the actress also had a few commercials that ran while she recurred in that role.

And I adored Nurse Zora, loved how she always called Greenlee on her s***. But hated how it was in defense of bland Laura. angry.png

Part of a minor storyline, but do any AMC fans recall Mr. U?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived