Minor Characters You Remember

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They also made it a point to connect Donna Love to Royal when Marley arrived in Bay City. At the time no one knew that Donna had given birth to twins. They had the red herring that Sally saw a flash of a diamond ring before David was shot, and the ring belonged to Donna. They wanted viewers to believe she was the murderer.

• Members

On DAYS, I remember Eugene's cousin Letitia Bradford (played by Ruth Buzzi) in a handful of episodes. She had a pet lion, pet raven, flirted with Roman and maybe Abe (can't quite remember). I thought she clearly was there for some short-term comic relief so I was very surprised when she ended up as one of the Salem Slasher victims.

• Members

Thank you!!! If ever any actress was born to play the snooty, upper crust mother character, it's Marla Adams. She also played Jennifer's mother on an episode of Perfect Strangers and was great in that, too.

Before Nurse Ali set her cap in the ring for Dr. Mike Horton (and lost her mind as a result), I remember she was a fairly minor character. Wasn't Lisa Linde a recast? I don't think she originated the role of Ali.

• Members

Thank you both!! I knew someone else had played Ali, but for the life of me couldn't remember that it was Carrie Genzel. Yeah, her plot got more and more convoluted as time went on - but that was 1999, and both Clark and Critchlow were getting ready to leave the show. Maybe that's why it ended up happening the way it did, and so fast.

• Members

I remeber Nurse Georgia Price (Lisa Figus), Nosy Nurse Jodie(Jodie Mann), Uncle Isaac Meyer(Cliff Norton), Mrs. Clancy(Nora Boland)

Uncle Isaac and Mrs. Clancy wanted to keep Jake from marrying Rose Kelly.Nurse Maureen Morrissey(Carol Bagdasarian), Johnny's sister.

Augie Nash...who worked for Anthony Hand and killed a prostitute. Speaking of, Anthony Hand and George Dernley, the mob bosses after Frank Smith that tried to destroy the rec center and Waterfront clinic. (Augie was played by Rick Grassi, Anthony by John Warner Williams, and George by Paul Comi). GH in the early 80s...wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

• Members

Days: Jim Phillips (Linda Patterson Phillip's husband & Melissa Horton's bio father)

Rosie Carlson (helped Bill & Laura deliver Jennifer Rose in her farmhouse kitchen)

Leslie James (worked at Anderson Manufacturing and dated Chris Kositchek)

GL: Gracie Middleton (Nola's ditzy friend)

Effie (maid befriended by Nola when she and Quinton went to London)

Gunther Lugosi (Quinton's fellow adventurer later murdered by Silas Crocker)

• Members

Was Leslie James played by Pam Bowen? She was married to Paul Stanley of Kiss, if she's the one I'm thinking of. Dana Kimmell of Friday the 13th fame played Diane number one. I liked the character of Diane, I can't remember the blonde actress that played her later on but she was good too. A little trivia - Tammy Taylor who played Hope for awhile was in a movie together with Mary Beth Evans (Lovelines, 1980) who would later play Kayla.

Archived