Minor Characters You Remember

• Members

Are there minor characters you remember over the years that stick out in your mind for some reason ? Maybe it's a character that most viewers probably don't recall ?

Y&R

When Jill was fighting with Mamie, she brought in another maid named Maude. Maude was given instructions to not let Mamie anywhere near little Billy.

Beverly Archer from Mamas Family was on as an actress to act as Jill's maid to drive Kay crazy and out of the Chancellor mansion.

The 3 women that terrorized Ashley in the mental ward. One stole her food, one painted her fingernails with a coloring pencil she found and the other played with dolls and thought they were her babies. I remember several people said they were the same women who were locked in the with Leslie Brooks years earlier.

Victors first houseboy Charlie which Victor pronounced "Cholly"

Laird Worthington the flamboyant wedding planner.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Foz (Benjamin Hart, Hollyoaks) - Foz was around in my first foray into UK soap operas. He was only in Chester for 5 months, but he was a gorgeous, sweet, good man and I still yearn for him to come back into Nancy's life. At least he got to leave his mark on the village forever when he painted a memorial wall of the victims claimed in the famous 'The Dog in the Pond' explosion in 2006.

• Members

OLTL
Piccolino - when Tina was searching for her baby in Italy she befriended this huge guy named Piccolino (which means small, actually), living in a convent bell tower. I still remember him telling her about the bleeding heart flower ("il cuore de sanguinante") and how he wept when his beloved Tina left.

Herron & Kim- Viki's butler and nanny to the boys
Roberta "Tiny" Coleman - Wade's mother

I also remember Steven Hill playing a mobster named Descamedes who used to say "Dori-anne." And Stewart Finley-McClennan (of "Christy" fame) playing Donald Lamarr's henchman, although his name escapes me at the moment.

GH
Angel Moran - Duke's sidekick
Olin - the old hip-talking lady during the Asian quarter storyline
Emma Lutz - from the early Luke & Laura days
Packy - the boxing manager played by Leonard Stone

• Members

FOZ! The only time I tolerated Nancy...

I always remember Rudy, the WRCW intern or assistant or whatever who wore tight beige trousers with suspenders. I still can't remember whether or not they said he was gay in a throwaway line.

• Members

Jared Casey, Passions. Such a contrast to smug, arrogant Ethan. He even made Theresa tolerable!!!

Claudia Reston,OLTL. She was Nash's boozy ex and kinda a foil for Jess. Better character than what became of Jessica. And Kerry Butler was a better actress than Bree Williamson.

• Members

GH

Angel Moran - Duke's sidekick
Olin - the old hip-talking lady during the Asian quarter storyline
Emma Lutz - from the early Luke & Laura days
Packy - the boxing manager played by Leonard Stone
I remember all of these but the first one, Angel Moran--him, I have forgotten about. To your list I would add Georgia, the nurse who, it seemed to me, was a sort of stand in for Jessie during the mid 80s, who most of the time, handed people messages and then, pretty much walk off the scene, and also, Stella, the Quartermaine maid who was in cahoots with Lila when she put out her famous relish. While neither of these two had major story, I liked seeing them when they were on, because they were familiar faces, and thus, an important part of the GH family for me.

Archived