Predictions:

Sunday: Madam Secretary / The Good Wife / Elementary

Monday: TBBT / Mom / Supergirl / NCIS LA

Monday: 2 Broke Girls / Life in Pieces / Supergirl / NCIS LA

Tuesday: NCIS / Scorpion / NCIS NO

Wednesday: Survivor / Criminal Minds / Limitless

Thursday (after NFL): TBBT / The Odd Couple / Mom / Angel From Hell / Rush Hour

• Members

Hard to make a CBS schedule when there are a few shows that we don't know if they are renewed or canceled yet. I don't think Scorpion is going to move. It's not really CBS's style to move shows only in their second season (unless you're talking comedies).

• Members

MON:

8:00-8:30 PM The Big Bang Theory

8:30- 9:00 PM Life in Pieces

9:00- 10:00 PM Scorpion

10:00- 11:00 PM NCIS LA

After Thursday Football ends Supergirl will air at 8 on Mondays.

TUESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM NCIS

9:00-10:00 PM NCIS: NEW ORLEANS

10:00-11:00 PM LIMITLESS (N)

WEDNESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM SURVIVOR

9:00-10:00 PM CRIMINAL MINDS

10:00-11:00 PM CODE BLACK (N)

THUR (after Football ends)

8:00 THE BIG BANG THEORY

8:30 LIFE IN PIECES

9:00 MOM

9:30 ANGEL FROM HELL (N)

10:00 ELEMENTARY

FRIDAY

8:00-9:00 PM THE AMAZING RACE

9:00-10:00 PM HAWAII FIVE-0

10:00-11:00 PM BLUE BLOODS

SATURDAY

8:00-9:00 PM CRIMETIME SATURDAY

9:00-10:00 PM CRIMETIME SATURDAY

10:00-11:00 PM 48 HOURS

SUNDAY

7:00 60 MINUTES

8:00 MADAM SECRETARY

9:00 THE GOOD WIFE

10:00 CSI: CYBER

http://tvline.com/2015/05/13/cbs-fall-tv-schedule-2015-supergirl/

LMAO at CBS scheduling Supergirl opposite of Gotham. WB/DC and FOX can't be happy with that.

• Members

Person of Interest and Elementary are DOA at CBS, IMO. They haven't really become the hits they could have.

Blah to the schedule but they have few holes to plug so it's not all that surprising.

Not really sure what CBS has been thinking the last few seasons with their sitcom pickups.

• Members

Agreed. Other than Mom, most of the rest have been bad. I honestly don't know why they haven't ordered a Big Bang Spin-off yet. There are several minor characters on that show that would make a good spin-off and probably perform better than anything else that has aired in the Post-BBT slot.

• Members

BBT was a one of a kind hit, although I would have given Raj his own show as they clearly haven't known what to do with him for years.

Elementary was never going to be a hit, even though CBS thought it would be. It was too tough a sell. I'm surprised and glad it has even lasted this long, especially since it causes BBC Sherlock obsessives to wet the bed.

NCIS New Orleans was a bad idea for a show - it came too late in the game and just feels derivative and pointless.

• Members

I agree about NCIS: New Orleans. I don't think Los Angeles or New Orleans are all that special but they clearly hit the mark for CBS. They at least know what works for their audience. I think they're just too spin-off happy. I mean, we've had four CSI's altogether, three Criminal Minds, three NCIS shows [which was originally tied to JAG]. Enough. LOL. But people are watching them. I mean I still can't get over how long CSI Miami lasted. Although to be fair I'm not that into NCIS anyway. I do like Criminal Minds a lot and could care less about it's third spin off attempt. Zzzz.

I agree that Raj could probably carry a show. I can't see anyone else being spun off, TBH. They work as a group. I don't think anyone is truly clamoring for a Howard and Bernadette spin-off. I'd watch Amy and Mayim Bialik all day anyday though. I still don't want a spin-off.

I think CBS has so many generic and awful sitcoms that frequently get overpraised. I don't find anything special with 2 Broke Girls. The Millers and McCarthy's flopped like I thought they would. Mike and Molly is only around because of Melissa McCarthy. Odd Couple is slightly funny but feels like it belongs on TV Land (not a diss but not a high compliment either).

I think CBS needs to start chopping their long running shows. CSI is a good start. Person of Interest and Elementary should have long been axed, IMO.

• Members

I don't know. Many CBS shows just don't appeal to me. I like Hawaii Five-0 and Criminal Minds. Don't care much for Scorpion. I don't care much for any of the NCIS shows.

I really couldn't take much of Elementary. I think there's too much saturation on TV with the 'goofy/foreign male lead' and the 'no nonsense hard-nosed kick-ass female lead'. Zzzz.

• Members

Hawaii Five-O is hit and miss with me….Love Criminal Minds….Scorpion is dreadful…although the season finale was well done….

I do like Mom, Mike and Molly and BBG….The Odd Couple well is an Odd show…LOL….

Archived