Minority Report: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not particularly interested in the show itself, but what's interesting to note is that Minority Report was cited in industry articles earlier this year as one of several shows affected by the "Empire effect" - in the wake of that show's success, this show (and others) specifically went back and changed their casting breakdowns to accommodate a black female lead.

• Members

I didn't realize they were making this into a show. That's thrilling, as I always loved the concept of MINORITY REPORT (if not, necessarily, the movie). Is this a full show or a miniseries? It looks wonderfully produced and the SFX amazing. Too good, in fact!

Not sure how I feel about the lead guy....

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Bradford Anderson was the bartender in the second episode.  I'm terrible at recognizing people out of context, but he had a big enough part that I realized it was him. Good to see he's getting some work outside of Uber.

Anyway, I think this show is ok.  I think Agatha and Arthur are the most intriguing characters. I hope we get to see more of them before Fox pulls the plug.

Archived