Quantico: Discussion Thread

• Administrator

Quantico

A diverse group of recruits have arrived at the FBI Quantico Base for training. They are the best, the brightest and the most vetted, so it seems impossible that one of them is suspected of masterminding the biggest attack on New York City since 9/11.

Quantico stars Priyanka Chopra as Alex, Dougray Scott as Liam, Jake McLaughlin as Ryan, Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda, Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah, Johanna Braddy as Shelby, Tate Ellington as Simon Asher and Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas.

Quantico was written by Josh Safran. Executive producers are Josh Safran, Mark Gordon and Nick Pepper. Quantico is produced by ABC Studios.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's airing at 10PM after SHIELD. I doubt I'll watch. Shield isn't bad and I often keep it on in the background, but I haven't jumped on the Marvel bandwagon. Just seems like this one might stand a chance but Tuesdays at 10 is a troubled spot.

• Members

I feel like with anything Marvel I start to lose interest because it gets waaaay too convoluted. I see that with Shield. I want to like it but I just can't get fully into it, for whatever reason. I like a lot of the cast so that probably is why I keep trying to love it.

• Members

True.... it was a roller coaster. I will give you that, it started out good, then fizzled and then went out with a bang. But I don't want to have to do that each season ya know.

Quantico, I mainly want to watch for Priyanka since I love her Bollywood films and look at her... GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSS! So it can be a little hard to try and grab me with a 2-4 minute clip. Did you see the FOX trailers? Would love to see your reaction to those shows. I only liked three.

• Members

I haven't heard of her but I like that they cast her as a lead in a show. I'd consider watching it. We'll see.

I'm making my way around the networks. Posted some NBC thoughts (I'm not impressed, NBC). I'll head to Fox next.

• 4 months later...

Archived