Of Kings and Prophets: Discussion Thread

• Administrator

Of Kings and Prophets

An epic Biblical saga of faith, ambition and betrayal as told through the eyes of a battle-weary king, a powerful and resentful prophet and a resourceful young shepherd on a collision course with destiny.

Of Kings and Prophets stars Ray Winstone as King Saul, Haaz Sleiman as Jonathan, Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Michal, Oliver Rix as David, Simone Kessell as Ahinoam, James Floyd as Ish-Boseth, Mohammad Bakri as Samuel and Tomer Kapon as Joab.

Of Kings and Prophets was written by Adam Cooper & Bill Collage. Executive producers are Adam Cooper, Bill Collage, Jason Reed, Reza Aslan and Mahyad Tousi. Of Kings and Prophets is produced by ABC Studios.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Horrible LQ photo, I would love to see it at least in MQ...

Lwwu9dT.jpg

I'm possibly down for Maisie, she's done such a wonderful job as Eva!Rebekah on The Originals, and I hope because she has this show that it isn't the last of us seeing her.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

This makes me laugh so much! ABC wants this to be a biblical GAME OF THRONES! :lol: Even if this wasn't a blatant attempt to draw an audience through comparisons to GOT, how ridiculous that a network show is claiming super violence and a lot of sexual content! Not to mention how horrid the costumes already look.

I'll be watching.

Full size image

• 2 months later...

Archived