Rosewood: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey boo, Yeah, still watching just haven't really made it here to post yet in some of my regular threads.

I haven't fully watched last night's epsiode but Butters was there and I was cracking up! I am LOVING that they are bringing back people in future episode, my all time fave is Joo-Joo! He's to Rosie & Villa how Boz was to Nash & Joe on Nash Bridges.

Awwww LMAO! I love TMI... she cracks me up a lot and I love her jokes and how they basically go over everyone's head and she winds up laughing at them herself. I just feel for her because her family doesn't seem like they were there for her when she came out and even after; at least with Pippy she initially had Rosie and their dad... and eventually her mom came around at a good time it seems whereas TMI didn't have that at all. Then to have your family try and slide back on in as if nothing happened, when she's probably waited for this moment for years, with strings attached and their own amnesia... it has got to hurt her.

I thought she was a little Ummm ok last week when she was kinda rude to Tia Mowry's character. I'm over Joy Bryant's doctor lady. GTFO!

• Members

Would you believe me if I told you that I JUST saw that sketch. I was always side-eyeing it and then I watched it and fell out laughing. But that is really how she is and so unprofessional. I have a long love for Joy dating back to Honey but I legit hate this character, I just want my Rovilla already and I like the creators because Morris and Jaina definitely have chemistry in spades and I can understand not knowing if your show will get a second season so you don't want to play that Will They, Won't They angle... I respect it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

STill watching, mjust really not on the internet. I always think of you when TMI does something... LMAO were you mad at her for breaking it off with Pippy?

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate new dude Mitch, he tries wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard like I seriously cannot.

I was SOOOOOOO happy I was basically getting my RoVilla but then damnit Rosie, had to say something about her hubby. That'll be interesting but at the same time how are they going to solve?  Will they go to New York to crack the case? I'm confused how that was brought up and it seemed to come out of nowhere.

• 6 months later...

Archived