Rosewood: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The trailer is available...

This is another one I'm excited about, MC is a person I can take or leave but I have been a fan of Jaina's since she was on S2 of VH1s Scream Queens. She showed a lot of promising talent and I'm glad she's getting so many roles now.

• Members

Hmm. I like the leads. Slightly intrigued but it seems a little too 'been there done that'. I like the setting and the leads. Verdict is still out on this one for me. I'll probably give it a shot as it airs before Empire and could end up as a solid lead in for it.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I'm glad it did decent despite not having Empire as a lead.   I absolutely love Jaina and Morris works well with her. There was a lot that needs to be fleshed out and a lot of it worked.  It was not my favorite pilot episode by far but I'll be back next week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

LMAO! You crazy. I agree but at the same time I have NO clue what they're trying to do with LT's character.... like she just retired from being the Principal. THen you just mainly see her try and make sure her son is alright from his health to his supposed love child to trying to see the woman that now monopolizes his time. I'm just not there yet on her character but since he gave her a key hopefully something more will come from that.

I liked the case this week and Villa and Rosie working better together. I can't wait to roll when Villa learns that Rosie is dating her therapist and I love me some Nicole Ari Parker.

• 1 month later...

Archived