Y&R: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Subpar? Well the folks who write, produce and act in Hollywood are the ones who do the voting. Since they are the pros in showbiz, I'll take their word for who is best. HK has two Emmys for her work at Y&R.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HKs work, on a day to day basis, is subpar. The reels she submitted to the Emmys were anomalies.

Of course, everyone submits their best stuff but in her case, they were not representative of her everyday work. As opposed to someone like Gina Tognoni or Sharon Case. They are consistently good.

Look, no one WANTS Hunter to fail. She's generally well liked. But if TPTB are going to center "stories" around her, get her a coach.

• Members

Well the professionals who get paid to write, produce and direct Y&R feel differently about HK. So there it is.

The actress whose only job is being rude to everyone is a great actress? Um ok. Oh but, she is Sharon's daughter. Ok, got it. It's too bad that SC only has the one Emmy if she's so great.

• Members

I do enjoy SC as an actress but I think what hurts her is the bat-sh*t crazy crap she's had to endure storyline wise for so long. I would think that one couldn't help but be "campy" to an extent to try and pull that off...just my opinion. I'd prefer a toned down version of Sharon but still have her edge where she stands up for herself and doesn't let anyone walk all over her.

I'd like to see Sharon go after the Newmans for all that she's been put through but not in a crazy-I need my meds-kinda way.

• Members

Yall need to fill me in on which Starbucks you go to. If those boys look anything like Lachlan did today, I'm gonna start drinking coffee there, and I ain't a coffee drinker!

Devon shouldn't have been so quick to take Hils back. I like them together but that was fast.

No Abitch today, thank you very much.

Other than that...eh.

• Members

When did the Abbotts turn their backs on Neil???? When he found out he was blind, Jack went out of his way to help Neil keep his job. Victor was full of s hit on that one!!!! If anything, Neil and his anger issues were the reason he left...

• Members

This is why I can't get invested in this show- the continuity issues are atrocious! The details that they either forget or flat out ignore/change is just ridiculous. Sometimes you just get tired of having to leave your brain at the door when you watch certain shows...ya know?

• Members

So I follow Y&R on FB. Don't ask me why. lol

They've announced a live chat with Hunter and Lachlan on May 18th. The comments are overwhelmingly negative on them and the show. That's a BIG change from a couple months ago. No one seems to happy with the show or the writers.

I wonder how long CBS and Sony are going to put up with this.

Archived