Y&R: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Father Time Billy. Ugh. That reveal went over like a rock.

This could have been a good episode if we had a decent EP and HW. No Jill. No Traci.

At least CG made an appearance.

• Members

Yes, that was jarring that Jill was missing from her son's wedding. Traci too. Sage was not needed. That spot could've went to one of those ladies.

I had to laugh at how all these 'reformed' sluts came down on Chelsea for sh-t they've done in the past. Really, Phyllis? Ashley? Billy?

Instead of Chelsea crying, she should've blurted out to Billy why she slept with Gabe. Why she needs to take responsibility, Billy drove her to do it. Chelsea should've further berated him over his lingering feelings for Snoreboria. Chelsea should've tossed the fridge, the tub, and the kitchen sink at Billy.

And I laughed when Billy said he grew up. Yeah. You sure did. tongue.png

You went from being youthful [under David Tom] to needing for file for AARP and a Humana card. [under Burgess Jenkins].

Paul further shows why he is an idiot and needs to be stripped of his badge. The fact that he just assumes Sharon did it, didn't even gaze over the evidence Michael presented him with, and then draw conclusions from Nikki bringing in the fingerprints that Victor is behind it, annoys me. It's just one more nail into the coffin when it comes to my hatred for Paul. Sometimes I wish Paul was shot out that window instead of Ricky. Bad enough that he is a deadbeat, he is a dolt too. Bye, Paul.

I cannot wait for all these people to eat crow when it all comes out. Abby, Summer, Noah, and Kyle are already showing early signs that they are about to eat crow.

Dare I say it but thank God for the Baldwin brothers. Yes, I still want both of them to leave the show but at least they proved Sharon is being framed.

• Members
Chels should have AT LEAST mentioned Billy's smooch with Victoria.

CGs smirking as she watched Bummer go after Abby was one of the best things about the show. The other being...

Justin Hartley half nekkid! That man is just...OMFG

It seems to me that Paul is coming across way more angry and judgemental than in years past, no? He just so mad and unrelenting lately.

It's gonna be awesome when Sharon gets to knock their dicks in the dirt. I hope they give her the chance.

• Members

I noticed Mariah grinning at Summer going in on Abby too. I think that she is glad to see them rip each other apart seeing as this time last year, they were both pointing their daggers at her. I also love when she tosses snarky remarks at both girls too. Especially the comment she made today about Summer's 'replacement boyfriend' [i.e. Kyle].

Paul has been a super d-ck [iMO] since Nikki left his ass at the altar a few years back. He's never recovered.

• Members

I thought the build up to the wedding ended up being anticlimactic with the way the reveal came off. Boring. I wanted more hysteria....mainly from Chelsea but even those in attendance (which were far too few) should have been more hyped up. I mean c'mon. It's a soap wedding. Those are always supposed to be over-the-top! That could have dragged out a couple of eps if done properly!

This Gabe/Adam reveal had better be soon! This is just going on way too long. With the way they are flying through other story I'm surprised in a way that this wasn't one of the first "big" punches of Pratt's.

• Members

Can't take away valuable time from the sex lives of the likes of all important characters like Stitch and Sage, I guess.

Lemme stop tongue.png , I haven't watched this show in days. I may try to watch some clips from today's episode though. I'm curious as to how Chelsea's altar dump was staged. I admit, I don't expect much since everything about this sounds rushed.

Archived