DAYS: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could give two shits about Xander Cook. What a stupid name. Xander Kiriakis sounds much better. No way this one sticks around. Maybe it's the accent but the actor seems terrible, but I've seen very little of him.

Arianne Zucker looked fabulous today. Finally. I wish Nicole would write Daniel off for good.

Why do they dress and style Eric like some 50 year old PTA dad? They make him look so old, IMO. I did love me some bitchy Serena even if I'm team Nicole. Melissa Archer was wasted, as I expected. She should have been Sarah. Instant ties and would have fit in easily. Sigh. Again, what a waste. Just like Xander, but at least in that case the actor isn't all that IMO.

Other than that ... the show remains dull.

Loved seeing Stefano IN SALEM with Chad. Love Billy Flynn and his portrayal of Chad. He's growing into the role so well. I also love the push/pull between Abby and Chad. Ben remains a bore as does his daddy. Can these two PLEASE be written out? I had to LOL at Ben brushing Will off. I also can't stand how they forced redneck daddy into Kate's orbit and I LOL anytime the show tries to make him seem like a threat to Stefano and Victor. He's no match at all. James Read is fine but the role just SUCKS.

Will is so pathetic. I know they want him to be like Sami but he's nothing like his mother was in her heyday. It's sad to me how far Will has sunk and how flat Guy Wilson is. His piss poor acting and the lackluster writing are making Will a near non-entity, IMO.

• Members

I keep forgetting to comment on this. LMAO as well

I didnt like the way Victor talked to Xander today. That was pretty f--ked up and it seemed to foreshadow him hurting Brady or Daniel (I could go for this, in the future)

• Members

Justin needs to shut the !@#$%^&*] up. He cheated and he calls out Will. I am sorry but why is he so Paul Sonny now? Maybe its cause Adrienne and Lucas are having sex.

Glad Sonny called his Dad on his hypocracy

• Members

IA. Justin may have been hypocrite, but no parent wants to see their child hurt and in pain, regardless of what they have done.

Today was so boring. Hope and Aidan have no story. Rafe has no story. Im not even sure what Kate's story is if she has one.

CZV3nPA.png?1csQ6VM8.png?1

LMAO at Ariana when scary old Clyde showed up. She looks terrified!

• Members

They havent made it back to Salem yet, but the two that did attack her, Brady and Melanie, no I dont think apologized to her. Along with them, Kayla, Victor, John, Nicole and Daniel all need to apologize to her

• Members

Enh, I'll give John a pass. He has every right to think the worst of her, knowing what she did to him (and that she got off scot-free for it and seems totally unapologetic). The rest of these hypocrites, yes.

I am legitimately going to have a nervous breakdown if I have to watch any more of this Nicole/Daniel story. This is one of the worst things ever to play out on Days, and it's frontburner so hard that you can't ever ignore it.

• Members

I thought she did John a favor by hitting him with the fireplace poker. She knocked some sense in him. :lol:

But all of them need to apologize. Even John's decrepit ass. But I really want to see Daniel apologize because he is so quick to call people out on their sh-t and judge people.

Aren't Ari and Shawn dating IRL? I thought I heard a rumor they were. That's probably why they put Daniel/Nicole back together. IMO, Daniel needs to DIE. The character does not mesh well with anyone.

Archived