• Members

If GH gives him humorous material, it will amount to him doing pelvic thrusts with Franco in the middle of the hospital, as Nina slaps her own ass vigorously and asks a confused Epiphany to tell her what a naughty girl she is.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Miller actually does great with the lighter new Jason. The problem is the show is clearly only interested in having him wear Steve Burton's same exact wardrobe and do the same exact things - mob, Sonny, Carly, Sam, Liz, etc.

The minute they hurled him into that box and left him there, he became about two hundred times less interesting. He started out well, he has so many possibilities in his rare interaction with people like Michael, when he occasionally notices the Quartermaines or hallucinates Robin, but all they seem to really want to do is the same old Jason Morgan. And you can see Miller chafing at being that type of character. It's not like he doesn't have chemistry with LW or Kelly Monaco, because he does, but Jason Morgan is not going to work.

• Members

Billy Abbott was very different to Jason and Miller was bored as hell for 90% of his run there too. I think he just sees daytime as an ATM while he looks for work elsewhere, which I can't really criticize him for, as Ron and Frank knew what they were getting and hired him anyway, because of the delusion that being on another soap = ratings draw.

• Members

ATM or not, I think he's come to work and done the job. I was not a huge fan of his Y&R run but he's giving these guys a lot more onscreen than they're leaving him on the page. Unfortunately they're writing for Steve Burton, who even Chuck Pratt admits is only "playing Steve Burton". Ron has even admitted that what they're doing to Elizabeth is his attempt to revive the scrapped long-form quadrangle he'd originally had planned for Jason, Liz, Sam and McBain in 2012, before Steve quit. He simply swapped one Liz lie out for another and boom, another genius RC storyboard is resurrected!

• Members
Spot on. I agree nearly 100%. I still don't see the chemistry with Monaco. I'm not at all into their scenes together. The Hayden shooting scenes, yeah, they finally sparked a bit but not romantically. Miller has great friendship chemistry with Wright. I see no romantic chemistry, even though I think some have/do. I think it's more from Wright though, TBH.

And to Carl, I was not a big Miller fan on Y&R at all and cheered the day he left, and laughed as his stans melted down over it and cried and whined, but he fits as Jason. I'm not saying he's become a master thespian but there's been many times I've liked him in the role and he's worked for me. I'd take Miller as Jason over Steve Burton anyday, frankly. I don't miss Burton in the slightest and hate that he's over on Y&R. I still think Miller at times relies on his old hammy, grinning, gritting of the teeth ways at times but he's been better on GH. IMHO.

• Members

What is Ron's fascination with scuzzy looking Carlossssssssssssss? Parise is hardly Ron's type...he likes'em hairless chested and ten years old. When Anna, shot Creepy Carlossssssss, I thought we were finally free of him. Parisse is a good looking guy in his images, but Carlossssssss has always been dirty lookin'. It's time for him to be gone....

Kaka and Morgan make me puke in my mouth, and Jillian's family rallying around his MURDERING THUG AZZ was annoying, even though anything that brings Ryan Carnes on screen makes me happy...

• Members

I meant to post this the other day but did anyone else want to vomit as Julian went on and on about his family, leaving the business, etc. Yet he goes after Jake, so then everyone will be mad at him over it. I mean, zzzz. Seriously Ron. Stop. Cut the losses with Julian, it's the same [!@#$%^&*] over and over again. I wanted to gouge my eyes out as Sam and Alexis stood there all impressed and loving towards him like he's some amazing human being. Ugh. And Morgan has quickly become disposable dead weight. I'm sure Kaka and Morgan will be involved in this Ava-fakes-death plot. Sigh.

So much dead weight to still cut on this show.

And I can't with this contrived out of nowhere Nina/Ric crap. It's clearly so Nina and Franco can be in Carly and Sonny's orbit, which I don't at all care about. When's Ric going to be sacrificed for the millionth time? You can't tell me most of you aren't waiting for the shoe to drop with Ric and he gets killed or written out, like AJ, Duke ... among others

Archived