• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Britta (An OBGYN, no less) doesn't know the difference between being overweight and being pregnant. rolleyes.gif

I love LuLu's dress.

Ric is a desperate fool. I almost feel bad for him.

Carly's dress is a disappointment. They could have done better by LW.

The Britt/Spencer reunion was sweet.

That opening act by the nurses was god awful, not even Sonya Eddy could save that mess. I was praying for Dr. O to interrupt. She did, but not soon enough. No where near soon enough. Once again, Kathleen Gati made this ridiculous ball worth watching. It's such a jarring contrast when someone who can actually sing performs. Even the silly balloon popping couldn't kill it for me.

I know I bitch about this every year, but I really miss the old days when there were so many theater trained performers on the show. If you are going to have a talent show, you need more people who can actually sing and dance.

• Members

Ive seen bits and pieces of it but have it saved on DVR…

.I actually liked Carly's dress

I wish Britt would take Spencer with her…can't stand the actor

The opening did suck…there was nothing to it…Ron is slipping….LMAO at Kathleen Gati singing 99 red balloons by Nena….LOLOLOL…I hate the song with a passion but loved Gati singing it with the popping balloons…LOL…loved that only her son and few clapped for her….

Bwhahahahahahahaha

• Members

Carly taking Ric down was great. I loved it. That's classic Carly.

Ric and Brad both did pretty well with their performances.

Wow, Nik finally did the right thing.

I have to say, this was a really good episode. I thought it was going to suck, but there were some god reveals and they did a good job of cherry picking performers, instead of subjecting us to a bunch of mediocre group songs/dances.

• Members

I roll my eyes at Carly, yes she has a right to hate Ric but given she gives Scummy free pass after free pass it's hard to take her seriously, especially since Scummy has done much worse than Ric could ever dream of

I wish Ron would stop with the Nurse's Ball, it's a cheese fest and it's clear neither he nor Frank take it seriously

• Members

Once the acts starts its ok but the them entering the ball with the reports is just LOL moment for me….looks cheesy as hell Any wonder why they didn't win the Emmy for best show?? They submitted the nurses ball from last year as one of their reels.

Exactly

Archived