• Members

Right its called the same ole writing to me only a select few has the luxury of character growth on this show but that's my problem f I don't particularly like how Liz is being written in this however Sam /JaSam was a perpetual victim way prior to this as I interpret her character this isn't new news for me again its the same ole writing.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA however its called the same ole writing to me. Only a chosen few has the luxury of character growth on this show but that's my opinion. I don't particularly like how Liz is being written in this however Sam /JaSam was and still remain the perpetual victims way prior to this as I interpret her character this isn't new news for me, again its the same ole writing.

IA however its called the same ole writing to me. Only a chosen few has the luxury of character growth on this show but that's my opinion. I don't particularly like how Liz is being written in this however Sam /JaSam was and still remain the perpetual victims way prior to this as I interpret her character this isn't new news for me, again its the same ole writing. In the same tired triangle.

IA however its called the same ole writing to me. Only a chosen few has the luxury of character growth on this show but that's my opinion. I don't particularly like how Liz is being written in this however Sam /JaSam was and still remain the perpetual victims way prior to this as I interpret her character this isn't new news for me, again its the same ole writing. In the same tired triangle.

IA however its called the same ole writing to me. Only a chosen few has the luxuory of character growth on this show but that's my opinion. I don't particularly like how Liz is being written in this however Sam /Jason/Jake whatever was and still remain the perpetual victims way prior to this as I interpret their characters this isn't new news for me, again its the same ole writing. In the same tired triangle.

IA however its called the same ole writing to me. Only a chosen few has the luxuory of character growth on this show but that's my opinion. I don't particularly like how Liz is being written in this however Sam /Jason/Jake whatever was and still remain the perpetual victims way prior to this as I interpret their characters this isn't new news for me, again its the same ole writing. In the same tired triangle.

• Members

IA however its called the same ole writing to me. Only a chosen few has the luxuory of character growth on this show but that's my opinion. I don't particularly like how Liz is being written in this however Sam /Jason/Jake whatever was and still remain the perpetual victims way prior to this as I interpret their characters this isn't new news for me just the same style of writing

in the same tired triangle.

• Members

Archived