• Members

My guess is that Valerie will be romantic interference for GH's only happily married couple. Valerie was chosen for this probably to add an element of drama that the "other woman" is family, but, at least for me, at this point, Valerie doesn't qualify as family. As a viewer, I hardly know her, I really don't know her background, and about all I know is that she is the daughter of a legacy character's (almost never seen or mentioned) sister I'm not saying that I don't like the actress playing Valerie, rather, what I am saying is that in order for a true soap triangle to be made (and I think that is what is being attempted here), there must be depth to all sides of that triangle.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

no I mean why is she still around in PC. Her mother died and she was dragged here for that, but she had a life and home in Philadelphia. Why did she leave all that and stick around, especially since she was so bitter for obvious reasons in the beginning. She was living on Lulu's couch....WTF?!? Lulu clearly doesnt like her and its not like there is any family around that she is trying to get to know, so I have no idea why she is in PC. Her inclusion feels so forced but yet again I stopped watching after she was introduced so maybe there was a better explanation

• Members

I'm assuming that maybe it was "Valerie and her mother against the world", and now, with her mother gone, what is left in Philadelphia for her? However, like you, I don't see the familial bond with any of the other Spencers either. I missed it too, and I'm still watching.

• Members

Jean would be much better for GH then Rons campy show. Jean could bring with her Shelly Altman they worked so well together. Shelly was at GH in the past and she knows the characters. Jean would be far less campy but much more character driven. Her Y&R was a masterpiece compared to the garbage Pratt is writing. Chit I appreciate u listing Jean would be a better choice. If ABC wants to give GH a change then Jean and Shelly are the right women for the job. Smart TV is what we need

• Members

Carlos haunting Anna is just ridiculous! The character is slime and should have been gone already.

The rest of the show is just boring as hell. There is nothing going on except seeing Morgan boink..Kiki…they must have been given the sheets/scripts Woodpile and Maxi pads were using.

Archived