B&B - May 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, Stephanie offered to put her entire 25% in a trust, to be distributed to Thomas upon her death, if he lied to Ridge that he had slept with Brooke on the island. Thomas already had 5% that Ridge had given him, so Stephanie's 25% would make Thomas the largest single stockholder at 30% once she died. (She kept saying he would have a majority, but that was not true).

Stephanie named Taylor as the trustee of the trust, although she regretted that after the island lie was exposed. Ridge wanted Thomas to transfer that stock to Thorne, Felicia and Kristen, Stephanie's rightful heirs, but Taylor, as trustee, decided to reward her son for his lies and punish Stephanie for hers by not allowing the stock to be sold.

After Stephanie died, Thomas was ready to have the shares in trust distributed to him, but Pam had fetched a video that Stephanie left in a safe deposit box and brought it to the meeting. In the video, Stephanie explained that she had a sharp guy in legal go over the by-laws, since her father always left backdoors and loopholes to protect himself. The lawyer found a clause in the by-laws that said the original financier of the company - Stephanie, since her dad put the company stock in trust for her when he gave her and Eric the money to start the business - had the right to choose the next CEO when she passed, and to transition that right to her successor. She used that right to name Eric the next CEO and give him her 25% instead of Thomas.

• Members

I don't buy it because Maya is a two face liar. Rick went on and on about honesty and she wasn't honest. She is vial person too….she has let Rick treat everyone in his family like pure trash. Unless Rick losses everything and blames Maya for it and him going biz ark…the taking over of the company is useless if he is happy just being married to Maya.

• Members

Oh please, most have used FC to bully people, a lot of them are two faced liars. I hardLy think Maya is as vile as Stuffy, Bill, Ridge is/was. Rick going on and on but honesty was and should've been a sign, he was gonna forgive Maya, he has done it in the past with Maya and her lie bout being a convict LOL

• Members

I actually feel bad for Eric. I don't respect Ridge for stripping his father of the company. But what pisses me off after all these years is why don't Brooke and Rick put their coins together and start their own fashion house?! Brooke can take BeLieF with her along with Brooke's bedroom and Rick can take his lines along with Hope's too. Start your own fashion house and let Stephanie's bastard son and his tots run Forrester into the ground.

• Members

Brooke cant take BeLieF, Broke's bedroom or any of the Forrester lines. The company owns that stuff. She traded BeLief for 51% of FC which her donkey ass has since lost. FC is Rick's legacy. That company means something to him. Its not like he has a passion for fashion. He wants his father's business.

• Members

I could've sworn that Brooke copyrighted BeLieF and still acquired 51% of the company. A stupid slore!

Anyways, they can still open their own fashion house alone. Brooke's scandals alone will sell more than Ridge and his group can. And Rick needs to get over this legacy crap. Again, he just needs to create his own and let Ridge continue to try and revive a dying brand.

• Members

Thanks! I actually remember most of that (except the 5% to Thomas). I started watching around the time Bill wanted to buy the 12,5% from Donna. Ironically that was just at the end of JG's last proper storyline (and I love JG sad.png).

• Members

Eric to Ridge "You're not quite the Forrester you think you are" YES! LOVED those scenes of him shooting Ridge down. "How is it that you're so unhappy? You make a tremendous living. You're world renowned. You got the girl. What could be more important" Great line & LOL @ Ridge having nothing to say

I HATE The Ridge/Steffy/Liam takeover. Did I hear right? They're using Thomas' 5% shares as well and he signed the proxy off-screen? I'm bummed we didn't get to see this angle happen. Thought they were bringing him back?

Steffy's face has changed a bit but I still find her strikingly beautiful and fab. LOVE HER!! Welcome back my girl.

OMG, LOL @ Bill walking in on Liam & Ivy doing the cowboy roleplay. I was DYING at Liam's reaction. "You better watch it lil lady or im gon have to lasso you" I think that's the hottest, most awkward thing Clifton has done & said on this show. LMAO

Ivy: "As secure as I am in my relationship with Liam, I'm not gonna STAND for someone making moves on him" "I just don't want someone else heating on my man" that came out of nowhere and she sounded so annoying. shutup. Looking forward to her being casted off next. LOL. Sorry. Also her outfit this week was disgusting

Yes this needed to be a blindside. And why did it all happen so fast? I thought they needed to play out a few more beats, namely Thomas'. Shouldn't he have a prominent position too? I'm annoyed that Liam is VP. That should be Thomas. I don't like the Spencer's getting so mixed in at Forrester.

LMAO

Yes I loved this!

Archived