B&B - May 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RH? Ha the real credit goes to Dynasty with the first big Alexis/Krystle fight. After that, it became a soap staple. Catfight! Eventually moving to reality through The Bachelor and RH, etc. It's quite sad actually to watch women degrade themselves that way. It's rarely ever done in a way that's clever or entertaining.

• Members

Both were great which makes B&B the best soap on air now BUT I am not buying their love for one bit. There is no way Rick could have just said eh to the big reveal. He was all about honesty and Maya kept something from him and it was BIG! I don't care for their pairing anymore. The way the transgender story was written ruined the couple for me.

• Members

Can you imagine the impact had Rick been furious with her for lying and went back to Caroline but realized it was Maya who he wanted and that last scene was shown?? I still say Rick was and is using Maya to get over Caroline….it was completely dropped all of sudden in favor of the transgender story.

• Members

Bell drops stores left and right, he can drop this one next week LOL!

Rick was professing undying love to Maya as he was constantly rejecting half naked Caro, and then Maya dumped him, and then Rick became all bout Caroline,, Raya has history, hence the great flashbacks

• Members

At least in Brooke's case, that's because of Steffy and her "all Logans must be destroyed" attitude at the time Steffy got the company back. Steffy insisted that "Forresters only" would be included in her REST holding company, even though Brooke did more to advance Forrester in a day as CEO than Taylor did in her entire time married to Ridge. (And Taylor wasn't a Forrester, either, or even married to one like Brooke was). And then Taylor gave that 25% to Steffy to make Steffy's wounded heart feel all better when Ridge didn't believe Steffy hadn't planned the Brooke "tribute" that exposed Brooke and Oliver's "Pose" boink. (Steffy didn't really plan it, but 25% of the company as a "Mommy will make little Steffy feel all better" gift was a bit much). Similarly, Thomas' 5% was more of a "sorry your mom forgot you and gave everything to your sister, here's a bone" gift from Ridge than recognition of his accomplishments. So the only thing that Rick and Brooke not having stock says is that Steffy didn't want them to have it.

• Members

That's correct. It was originally 25% each to Stephanie, Eric, Ridge and Taylor. Eric had to give Donna 12.5% in their divorce, which she sold to Spencer. Taylor gave her 25% to Steffy to make Steffy feel wanted after the video tribute fiasco, and Ridge gave 5% to Thomas since Taylor had given her entire 25% to Steffy. Stephanie's 25% was originally in a trust to be given to Thomas after her death, but some made up by-law provision from when the company was founded let her renege on that and give her 25% to Eric instead.

• Members

I wish Ridge hadnt given Eric a heads up. He should have blindsided the old fool. With that said, the scenes today were great. I cant wait for Ridge, Steffy and Liam's reign

Rick and Maya are trash. I wouldnt mind him just leaving town with her. I hate how Bell has failed to show any fallout of her transgender reveal. She was just sitting at Dayzee's and no reporter there to harass her? No patrons stare at her or give her dirty looks? No bigots go in on her? What a waste.

Nicole stay telling people Maya's business.

Because he was all into Caroline and then Bell did a 180 and had him all about Maya.

No. She gave him 25%, which Taylor would control until her death. Stephanie played him though as in her will she gave it to Eric instead. The 5% Thomas has came from Ridge

Archived