B&B - May 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im so sick of these repetitve scenes of the Spencers plotting to find out Maya's secret and pimping Wyatt out. Its the same endless conversation every time

I hate how everyone is finding out Maya's secret in private. I want a big splashy public reveal!

• Members

Bell is trying too hard to be PC with this story and Im sure working with GLADD is influencing the writing. It needs to be more scandalous and not so PSA. Everyone shouldnt be so quick to be so understanding about this. This is a foreign concept to most people so we should have characters dismiss the notion of Maya being transgendered and not accept it

• Members

At least Brooke had a wtf look on her face…but Eric was oh whats for dinner look…just like Ridge did….they might as well have Ron Moss do those scenes…LOL

The story is flopping big time. No reactions whatsoever from those that now know except for Carter….and I feel zero sympathy for Maya...

• Members

First of all, McCook needs to shave...Badly...

Wicole is moving wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too fast. Two dates... and he's ready to put a ring on it...SMH.

That look from Brooke was anger. She never got to ride Myron before he became Maya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

She can have Myron.....JUSSSST LIKE THAT! (Snap Fingers). RIDGE....you are WRONG (and she'll laugh smugly just like when Katie took him from her)....but I could have MYRON, JUST LIKE THAT!

Agree with whoever said they're being too PC. I live in a very liberal area of the country - this would not go over completely nice. How can Ridge manage to get this "secret" out to Brooke and Eric....yet even with Maya interrupting he can't say anything to Rick? I know it's a soap and it's story and writing and this is what makes it interesting....but seriously. Maya just keeps ruling and ruling and RULING. I'm TIRED. "Ricky" is so smug to Ridge and says..."You're just doing the same thing Carter did. Maya is HONEST and has INTEGRITY." blah blah blah blah blah. Maya interrupts. Why not have Ridge turn to her and say - "I know all about you. You either tell him the truth right now or I will." Be DONE with it. Instead...he leaves the office but then goes and tells Eric and Brooke???? I mean. Come on. Everyone but Rick will know about Maya and she will still not have told him??? God.

• Members

I haven't bothered to watch this because I figured the hype would be better than the show. I guess making this a love story means that everyone must embrace this so either Bill and company are going to be nonchalant about it or they are going to be the temporary bad guys.

Rick will probably have a shocked expression after he finds out and then he'll just be mad that Maya wasn't honest with him because telling a lie is always worse than the lie itself.

Archived