Daytime Emmys Live Thread

Soapsuds

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The time on Nicholas Bechtel's tweet was 10:45 pm ET, and he was in Pacific time making it only 7:45 when he was at the after party. The actual award show only ended around 10:15 pm ET, so IMO this is no big deal. A 9 year old should be able to go to an event prior to 8 in the evening.

• Members

When you show up to a public event hammered out of your gourd knowing that you've been nominated for a professional award and may well win and be expected to make a speech on national TV, you're gonna get judged by many as behaving unprofessionally. Yes, I've been drunk before. Not often and absolutely NEVER at an event where my behavior could reflect poorly on my professionalism or, even worse, on my employer or co-workers. This wasn't an ordinary party, it was a professional event. West and Monaco chose to present themselves publicly and on TV as drunk off their ass. How you interpret that is up to you but they chose to put it out there and be judged on it. It doesn't make them terrible people or anything but it does reflect bit poorly on their professionalism.

• Members

Was this your first time watching an award show? From the Globes to other shows..these things happen. Get over it..no one was injured. At my job's employee of the month receptions we tend to get wasted ALOT.

• Members

I'm not trying to...Oh Hell ...the funniest

Everything about this post makes my hair hurt

AH didn't have the material for an Emmy, I'm sorry. Her scenes about Delia looked like she was sleepwalking, kinda like the last ten years.

I still don't know how HK got an Emmy for all the screaming she does. Oh yeah...sympathy vote, her traumatic year.

It surprises me that Muhney doesn't buy a seat to heckle .....

Archived