GENERAL HOSPITAL: March 2015 Episode Count

jcar03

• Members

No for all his faults the show had more depth and complexity. He drove me away because it was Sonny/Jason/Carly all the time, but they had better material.

If you could give me that Guza from 1996, that had some balance and heart still I would be all for it. But that guy doesn't exist anymore.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You make it sound like a bad thing. Guza wrote maybe two decent episodes a year. None of them featured Sonny, Carly or Jason, Liz and Ric, Alexis or any of the Corninthos Crew. Seeing now that a second writer is incapable of writing good material for this gang, it does start to look like if you concoct mediocre and intentionally boring characters, you will get mediocre and boring stories. There is literally nothing to do with this bunch because nothing is ever allowed to happen to them. Plus, it would help if at least one of them were portrayed by an interesting actor.

• Members

Not by much, and there are soooo many things I could get into that were wrong with Guza and will always be wrong with Guza, I'm not begging for him to come back but the show wasn't a campy, fly by the seat of your pants show as it is under Ron. It was tight. The script writers were better.

The script writers are a HUGE problem under Ron. As is balance and following through on a storyline.

• Members

The scripting team from Riche to JFP was strong! They managed to bring something to the table even when there was nothing. Valentini arrives and Carlivati brings some of the worst writers with him. But it's what he wants. He's not interested in a classy show. He likes it tacky.

• Members

"I was concerned..."? I hope you know something which means we will see her soon. My thought was also they need Monica for a major story later this year (Jason being alive) but they could give as a Monica appearance here and there.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived