Days actor out??

• Members

I was all set to agree but then I remembered they did a few scenes months earlier with John and Paul being introduced, Paul being rude, Paul later running into John and apologizing, etc, so they were setting up some kind of acquaintance/relationship.... sneaky, sneaky DAYS. Now I see why they bothered to do those and it all makes sense. Unless they knew Freddie was leaving 9 years ago, this was part of the plan all along.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In any case, I feel this is very sad news. I like Freddie and I had the feeling DH wasn't going to be crazy about Paul/Will/Sonny, so this might mean that we're seeing the end. A shame cos I really needed to see Paul/Sonny paid off. Maybe we'll still get that. I just don't want Paul suddenly being bi/straight. No no no.

• Members

Sonny and Will argue over Paul as Sonny is leaving Salem. Will distracts Sonny from the road, causing Sonny to lose control of the car and crash. Sonny is killed instantly. Will languishes in a coma -- and when he finally awakens, weeks after Sonny's funeral, he doesn't remember Sonny, and the part of his brain that determines emotions such as grief has been damaged, creating an affectless Will, which is PERFECT for Guy Wilson. Problem solved.

Archived