Days actor out??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a shame. I have to wonder if this is one of the reasons they made Paul John's son, to help give him roots.

Normally I'd say they should recast, but with Guy Wilson as Stephanie Cameron, I don't think I can take another Steve Wilder.

• Members

Ha….about the recast quote….I also noticed that Freddie isn't going to the fan events schedule in Florida and other places…but neither is Guy….I wonder if they are writing him out as well?? Also a friend told me that Spencer Neville was returning to Days. I am wondering if Paul will take Will's place and they write off Sonny and Will together.

The actor that plays Paul is a stronger actor than Freddie and Guy.

• Members

I'll miss him but I'm not surprised if this was his choice. I figured, like all of the good young actors DAYS hires, that he'd bolt. He's talented and has, and hopefully can, do other things.

I'd rather they ship Wilson off together but Guy was just praising what was coming up so I'd imagine he's not going anywhere. I wouldn't mind shifting the focus to Paul and possibly Derrick.

This is why Xander should be Alexander, to fill the Kiriakis son void. Unless he is. I haven't been watching DAYS lately or keeping up much, TBH.

If anything they'd ship Wilson off together. That's the MO for this show.

• Members

They would be stupid to dump Chris cause Freddie quit. I just hope they build that family with John Brady & Paul. I do wonder if Sonny just leaves and that leave Paul & Will. Or Does Will leave with Sonny? Guy's deal ends in August. Or will days recast Sonny?

i do hope they have Paul meet a guy outside of the Will/Sonny dynamic

• Members

I'll say it. They should kill off Sonny. I'd rather they not recast. I think Sonny's death would affect a lot of people. Victor, Adrienne, Justin, Will, Paul ... and many others. It's what I see working the best but I don't think they will. And I'd sort of like the door open for his return so IDK. I wouldn't mind if they sent off Wilson together, like I said, and focus on Paul.

Archived