Fuller House

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Some cheese is so fun that it's almost campy and hilarious for the wrong reasons (like the Brady Bunch).

Full House and probably now Fuller House was just cheesy for the sake of being cheesy (with absolutely no camp factor) , which is why I've always detested it so strongly. I always felt stupid after catching an episode. 

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

I am late to commenting on this thread, but I did like the trailer and think that the cast still looks good. They have aged well, especially the women. I think that the women look good.  The men look decent as well. John Stamos continues to age well.

I am glad that they didn’t make DJ pregnant and widowed, like it was originally reported.  I think that would have been overkill. I wouldn’t have even given her a small baby like they did. Just let her have two or three kids that are at least school age. But I guess they wanted to mirror it as close as possible to the original.

Regarding Michelle, not being around, I don’t think they need to keep bringing that up. They shouldn’t try to pressure the Olsens or anything.  Just acknowledge Michelle from time to time and keep the door open for the Olsen twins. I remember reading an interview with Ashley where it kind of seemed like she wouldn’t completely rule out an appearance on the show. But that the timing isn’t right for her right now. Maybe later on she might make an appearance on the show if it’s successful.

The show can survive without Michelle, above all it is about family. She got a lot of attention towards the end of its run when the Olsen’s blew up, but it’s not like they are doing a Family Matters revival without Urkel, whose character ended up basically taking over that show.  They’ll be fine without Michelle. 

Edited by xtr