DAYS: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

That flashback was around the Possession storyline, so we saw John on screen. I can't see where Tori could've been involved with John. The only other possiblity of the priest angle is when John became a priest for the first time (before he came to Salem) which we didn't see on screen.

• Members

Its interesting you should mention newer fans. I think we are easier to please because we don't have that history with the show. Older fans are clamoring for what once was. But no need to feel sorry for us, were enjoying Days, and wouldn't watch if we didn't. ;)

• Members

I think you are thinking about it too much. Paul is younger than Brady and it happened before he became a priest during the Possession story bc he's slightly older than Will. That puts this affair at sometime circa 93. Its obviously a rewrite but thats the intended timeline of things of where Tori is supposed to fit in

• Administrator

Just because Paul is younger than Brady, doesn't mean he was born after Brady. (re: EJ being older than the people born before him) If they're going to rewrite history, rewrite something that we didn't see on screen.

• Members

If this affair with Tori happened during that possession story, since Days was so out there during that time, its easier to accept IMO. All kinds of weird things were going on. I guess my point is if one can accept all the things that happened at that time, I guess an off screen affair with Tori isn't so far fetched.

Archived