DAYS: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed the show today. I'm not a Will fan at all these days, and am really hoping this all blows up in his face. Paul/Sonny have major chemistry IMO, and I'm definitely rooting for them. I also want Chad/Abby over Ben/Abby. I wish Chad didn't feel he had to be so manipulative to get Abby back. Not sure yet how I feel about John and Paul being father and son. I get the feeling John and Tori just had a brief fling, don't think there was ever actual feelings there. Lucas and Adrienne are OK, but I just have this feeling that Justin isn't really cheating, and Adrienne may end up regretting her fling with Lucas. Aiden and Hope are a bit boring, I've always felt like Rafe and Hope had the better chemistry. Loving Ciara though. If she and Chase are ever aged, I can see them being a couple.

• Members

So, that c-nt Melanie didn't tell Theresa she thinks her fertilized embryo was stolen from her and put into another woman because Theresa was (shocker!) mean and nasty to her? Really, Peg? Bitch!

God bless Paul Norita and his face and his eyes and his body and how he plays every moment perfectly. Sigh.

Lucas and Adrienne: Hey boos!

It's insane! It's like somebody flipped a switch.

• Members

I agree..it is what it is!!

I agree..besides Melanie talking at all grates on my nerves....Teresa would not believe it without proof and neither would Brady!!

I love Rafe and I know he is not with Sami but I loved those 2 together..She was a nice Sami with him. But she could not be herself with him..I understand that.

• Members

No, not really (I did think about what I wrote to begin with :P). Until Theresa was mean and nasty to her, Melanie had EVERY intention of telling her, the implausibility of the news apparently not being a factor at all. But then, playing the same beat they've done a million times before, Melanie huffed and puffed at Theresa for doing what she's always been doing and basically said, "OK, if you're gonna be like this, I'm saying nothing."

Archived