Y&R: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its clear now more than ever Pratt has run out of ideas. This is what happens when you don't plan out storylines months in advance and just throw what random idea pops into your head the day before. I hope ratings start sliding down and he's out of here in a few months time because he's obviously started getting desperate already.

The Cabin Patch Murders has reached the point of pure idiocy I don't even feel like commenting on it anymore. Just stupid, RIP Malibu Cop Barbie, you're not a JFP Courtney if you aren't blonde, big boobed, a crime fighter, and then suddenly killed off.

IDK wtf Pratt is doing to Sharon but I do love her and Dylan together

I'm surprised it looks like Adam is about to be revealed soon, loved him tearing into Nick and I can't wait for Chelsea to find everything out.

• Members

Hartley really puts Morrow to shame. I usually don't register how awkward JM is until he's in a scene with someone like JH. It becomes very noticeable. He and MCE have great chemistry, and today was good. I'm starting to believe in the "great love" of Adam and Chelsea. Kinda.

Sharon Case is my favorite actress on this show right now. I was hoping she'd slap the living [!@#$%^&*] outta Sage.

IA it does seem like CP has run out of ideas. His stories are crapville.

• Members

Avery: Well, all day long....... I hear how great Sharon is at this or how wonderful Sharon did that! Sharon, Sharon, Sharon!

Dylan got a nice long hug from Sharon today, looks like thank you sex may be in the cards. If it is I hope Dylan/SB does not [!@#$%^&*] it up! If you can't do a good sex scene with SC you should just hang up your soap opera leading man card.

UO, Nick is really growing on me lately. It's like he's grown out of the frat boy phase and he's a man now. He was great in his scenes with Sharon and Victor today.

Archived