• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Her resume says she plays 15-25

So she could be Serena, Kristina

I just dont know if she could make Kiki as success. Its a dud character

I could see Joey come back as someone in the teen scene with Molly & TJ

• Administrator
I liked these two. I can see them getting better if they got a chance unlike someone like Haley Erin who will probably never improve. I thought the secret was kind of lame too. Also didn't the house blow up?

• Members

todays show was actually better than I expected

I still find it hard to beleive that Luke killing his parents as a teenager made him a psychopath 50 years later. I see he and Michael have something in common though.

Bulls--t!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLir1yd_sA

Skip to 5:12

Nathan: I found him in the basement of the old Spencer house. There was a bomb with him in the room.

Lulu: A bomb?

Nathan: Dante and I barely made it out before the whole house blew up.

Sarah is Liz's older sister not younger and unless RC rewrites that, then she is all wrong for the role.

Ditto on this teenage boy playing a man thats near 30

• Members

Where the heck did the Eckerts come from? As soon as Steve called, they were there to arrive within an hour? That means they lived nearby. If that was the case, how could Patricia be like 16-18 and never knew them? How could that family never have met Bill and known he looked like Luke? Bill showed up at the hospital but where were his parents and how did they not meet Bobbie and Luke?

I cant with the way he doesnt just own up to either rewriting it or just flubbing. This stuff only aired 2 months ago!

Archived