GH: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Morgan is scum….

So the baby was kidnapped to be returned…lame writing from RC…..

Carlos….this guy is just a cartoon…I don't know what his purpose is in this show besides pure laughter

Previews for the Nurses ball..and I see Milo is back again….LOL…and shirtless….

• Members

Morgan may be scum, but it's pretty tragic when Scummy can murder Michael's father, impregnate Morgan's woman and orchestrate a prison break, but Morgan and Carly look the worst in all this?! Scummy is truly the most pathetic character ever! Mo's delivery of his lines today was so awful and embarrassing! His stans are blind!

When Michael said "this must be killing Sonny", a piece of me died! Scummy will not have to lift a finger to get back into Michael's good graces. That's simply heartbreaking :(

Hayley Erin is so awful I want to cry, but I would never trade her in for Alderson! NEVER!

• Members

Honestly Andrea, they're all horrible. Carly's a terrible mother and all she cares about is Sonny's penis in her vagina, Michael's a hot mess who only shouts anymore. The writing for Sabrina remains non-existent and just bad.

Hayley Erin was laughable the other day. Truly awful. WHY WAS KIKI RECAST? Ugh. So dumb. I think they hired her on purpose so no one would care when they do off her, not that I would have cared before but a lot of fans had some attachement to Alderson since she 'grew up' on OLTL. She was a better child actor. And why wasn't Kiki written the way she is now under Alderson? Kiki was sooooo boring and now they're giving her very thin layers (well, plot driven layers) and making her sort of nasty... Alderson plays bitch better than heroine. Why was she always forced to play Starr and then Kaka as a heroine? I was LMAO at Kiki apologizing ... um weren't you the one all gung ho to drug up Michael?

I see they're setting the stage for Scummy and Michael to eventually kiss and make up.

Bryan Craig was also terrible. Everyone is entitled their opinion but I refuse to listen to anyone say he's good. His look yesterday as he fumed at the door? OMG I wanted to burst out laughing.

• Members

I keep going back and forth on Hayley Erin. Sometimes I can see her genuine emotions coming through and sometimes they are just so blatantly fake, the fake crying too. Sometimes it changes within the same scene for me. It's just odd she seems to check in and out so frequently. I don't think she's awful though. I LOLed when Teresa Castillo handed Hayley her purse in Friday's episode, as Hayley had clearly left it behind on the desk accidentally. laugh.png It's fun to notice that sort of trash sometimes.

• Members

LOL I noticed the purse thing too but at the time I took it more as "bitch take your purse and get to steppin'" and didn't even think it was because she forgot it. She's had a few OK moments but after her insufferable wailing this last week I can't with her anymore. That was just awful. Charity Rhamer levels and I don't use that name lightly like some do.

• Members

I had a break from the show and I'm a bit lost with the Anna/Duke/Julian/Carlos/Shawn/Jordan/Kyle storyline. Could someone help me?

Kyle is an agent right? What is he doing with Jason/Jake?

Anna and Duke broke off because of his mob ties? Who wants to kill who and why?

• Members

Kyle is now Police Commissioner. Anna is a Fed. Kyle brokered a deal with Jake to infiltrate the Jerrome's to let him off for taking Sam. Only Carly knows.

Carrrrrrrrllloooos, the most incompetent hitman alive is supposed to kill Duke, but hasn't. Bruce, Duke's bodyguard was supposed to kill Jordan and make it look like a Jerrome hit, because Duke knows she's working for Anna. They are reportedly dropping Duke, so I imagine he'll either go to jail or die soon.

Anna can't get past Duke for being so involved in Sonny's territory, so he has been sleeping with Lucy Coe(offscreen). They were together (onscreenn )long enough for Lucy to convince him to go after Anna.

Any other questions, FF. I'll be around for a little longer...

• Members

I saw the scene where Michael confronted Morgan about what he did and my god terrible from everyone involved except CD and maybe the actress that plays Sabrina bc she didnt do much.

And I take it Carlos tried to kill Jordan, yet she is still alive? my god he is the WORST hitman ever. The only person he's managed to kill was Ava and that was indirectly. Even that is a failure bc we know she didnt die.

Archived