B&B - April 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

Up above. You know what - I hate Quinn and I'd be all over that. Quinn saying to Brooke - you know what? Won't matter who your boyfriend is...I can have him JUST - LIKE - THAT! Isn't that what you say? JUST LIKE THAT!. LOL.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I hate Wyatt as well...would love for Ivy to say something exactly the same...I'm not interested in you...(because you know it's coming...he's already sniffing around whatever was Liam's)....JUST LIKE THAT! Bob Barker will HIT you in the face just like THAT! LOL. Your mother will cause the DEATH of your child just LIKE THAT! And you will RUN BACK to MOMMA - just LIKE THAT! So funny, lolllll.

• Members

I forgot Brooke's ass was even co-President of FC. She NEVER works! She has the title but since coming back to LA, all she's done is stay her ass at home and drink. Now you have her waltzing in last week like she's boss, when really she's irrelevant and no one cares what she has to say. She should be stripped of her title. Ridge has been doing all the work anyway

• Members

It's just more and more sloppy writing. Wasn't Brooke working in the Milan office all those months she was 'gone'? How odd that Brooke was gone for four months in Italy, but somehow was able to focus on work and not being lonely without a man - Hope didn't arrive until the last month Brooke was in Italy. Yet, Brooke comes back to LA and instead of working, is moping around her mansion feeling sorry for herself and drinking. Yet, no one, not even Rick, who needs her on his side - especially against Widge - asks her to show up to work? It's almost hilarious, how Brooke, who was basically one of the few educated and 'smart' characters - rarely gets to show that side to her. This makes the contrast to Quinn even more glaring - Quinn is constantly working hard and trying to support herself, but I guess that's really a negative in Brad's eyes.

• Members

Nicole whines every day about how Maya left her. Boohoo. Im sick of it already

Rolling my eyes at the Quinn scenes. Wyatt needs to shut up bc its understandable why no one trusts Quinn. Liam's concern about Quinn being around Ivy is justifiable

• Members

I am assuming that a transgender woman does not have periods, so it seems ridiculous for her to say the medication is to regulate her periods. They have been living together for quite a while and I'm sure Rick would be aware when aunt flo comes to visit or wonder why she doesn't come at all.

• Members

I liked the Maya, Rick and Nicole stuff today. While I want to like the Spencer takeover of Forrester story (I love a good takeover story) and the drama that could bring, it's hard to like it when it's Liam that's leading the charge and all he does is bitch 24/7. When he said he worked hard for his position today, I was like, when? You're NEVER at Spencer's or doing your job. If you're going to hang at Forrester's all the time at least look for a scoop on the latest design or a do some reporting and investigating.

Curious that Wyatt overheard that Maya has a secret (but not what it is, from what I can tell). I wasn't expecting him to maybe be the next one to find out.

• Members

IA. I hate how she keeps flip flopping and wish they'd be more consistent with how she acts. If she's going to be a blackmailing bitch, then own it. Its frustrating how she's like that one minute and then acting all concerned and defensive about Maya the next. Bell is screwing up this character

Liam: "You give Maya way too much influence and now her sister is in here riding coattails"

Rick: "You and Katie arent doing that with Bill?" BURN!

Liam: "Katie and I have bled, sweat and cried to earn the positions we have." Really? Bill didnt just give them their current jobs bc he married Katie and bc Liam is his son?

Yes to that ending with Wyatt learning Maya has a secret! I loved that they alluded that it would be a big scandal. This mess needs to come out in a very public way.

• Members

I agree with the point about Nicole. When she was whining about how alone she was and how Maya never came back for her I thought, "That was obviously the right decision." And please don't get me started on that photo shoot. That was embarrassing. That was some serious Barbizon-level awfulness.

That business with the pills was sad. Part of me laughed at Maya saying there were things that they needed to talk about but couldn't do that until she knew what the future held. Any other man would be like, "Is this because I asked you about your periods?"

Then there's Brooke. I never thought I would find a more pathetic aging ho than OLTL's Blair Cramer but Brooke Logan is like the Professor Xavier of pathetic aging hos.

Archived