B&B - April 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was a WTF and so was Rick mentioning that Caroline and him are now friends…..Bradley Bell taking a page out of RC and doing it off screen….I know the actress isn't available but wait and do those scenes when she returns.

• Members

Unfortunately, they are a bit stuck because they have to move the Maya story along - so I'm willing to give them slack. I don't think LG will be back filming for until May or later. The episode she filmed, I gathered, was just a one-time placeholder. She has a lot of recovery. Plus a young child!

• Members

Do you think Quinn is really crazy? Do you think? Will she make a piece of jewelry to try and stab someone because she's never done that before? Do you think she will? Will Sofer be nominated for best Supporting Actress?

• Members

I was really impressed with Carter today....LSV really needs to be used more.....

I might be in the minority but I'm sort of already bored with Brooke/Deacon/Quinn, even if Quinn really does go after Brooke with her sword...

• Members

I finally saw a few scenes from yesterday. As she has shown during the past several months, if given substantial material regularly, KM can deliver. You can feel more than ever that she cares about Maya as a character. Smart to have LSV as first B&B regular to unfold. He is woefully underutilized - give me Carter over The Vine any day. I had no idea that KM/LSV were paired on GL - no wonder they have such a good on-screen vibe together. These are the kind of scenes I've been waiting for.

• Members

Another great episode today. I like how the are playing that Carter is made for being lied to, not mad because Maya is transgender. I like how he mentioned has she thought how when it comes out, it will effect the business. I hope they play that point more as the story progresses, because it would effect things (good or bad).

Archived