B&B - April 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

Well, exactly. There are only 4 shows left so they'll all get nominated every year now. And are they even airing the Daytime Emmy's anymore? Why would they? And the Yawlk gets nominated for best Talk Show Hosts? The propped up Chenbot? Because she's married to Les? I mean - it's awful. And the end of today's show...we're going to repeat the Kelly stabbing of Phyllis on Y&R? The imaginary stabbing that we all know isn't real? Good Lord.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I missed today's show and didn't DVR it. So was Carter finding out the cliffhanger? And did Maya tell him?

Nicole could be such a great character but this blackmailing stuff is just horrible and Ive lost all interest in this story already. I don't know how this story is going to have legs to stand on. They should have preceded with Maya/Rick train wreck with Rick dumping her because he really loved Caroline and not Maya. Then Maya should have gone all Sheila on him…with the bad girl character/Sheila impulses…..

The Quinn stuff should have been dropped after Hope lost her baby. I really wish they would pair her with Bill and stop her craziness….Bill and Katie are boring together and how in the hell did she forgive him after all the crap he did and said to her?

• Members

Watched this past weeks episodes. Liam looks and sounds so pathetic in "business" mode. It was embarrassing watching him on Monday at his office vowing to dethrone Rick. Scott Clifton doesn't look or play this part very well IMO.

I know were supposed to root w/Ridge/Ivy/Carter against Rick but I just can't. They are so irritating. Team Rick. I love that he brought Quinn back & actually has legit, strategical reasons & receipts for why. LOL

I can't take much more of Katie's meddling and general smugness. She's the WORST.

Quinn smelling Brooke's perfume on Deacon - LMAO! Very unexpected & clever story point. I was DYING when Quinn was all up in Brooke's face then suddenly detected the perfume on her. The reaction shot of Deacon, combined w/the music, was perfection. LOL! I rewinded soo many times. That mess was GOOD

OMG..just saw the scenes w/Quinn crafting the sword laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png WTF!! So over the top. When she licked the blood off her finger laugh.png This bitch is crazy!

OMG, now she stabbed Brooke?! I'm sure it's a fakeout but laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png Damn you Bradley Bell for slaying me like this.

Nicole...sigh. I hate the path they continue to take her down. It's becoming clear she probably won't have much of a shelf life on this show and I'm really, really disappointed. That actress is too good. See, I loved the beginning of Friday's show when they had Nicole gazing at the models and asking Oliver if he could squeeze her onto the audition list...I wish those scenes had continued instead of Nicole worming her way back to Maya to threaten her somemore. Instead of Nicole blackmailing Maya into getting her an audition, she should've charmed Oliver somemore (they would be so, so gorgeous & cute).

As for Maya...we didn't need those flashbacks. Aside from that, I still have hope for this story. It's still early in the game. Good moment w/Carter discovering the secret at the end.

Sidenote -- Jacob looks absolutely amazing as Rick. He just shimmered in that outside/gym lighting on Friday. Loving him.

• Members

In my mind I think, she should have told, but in my heart I can't imagine the idea of being transgender and having to reveal that about yourself.

I can't even put myself in that mindset; this story just constantly reminds me of what real life transgender people have to go through everyday, and it's scary and sad.

• Members

Brooke said she doesnt trust Caroline anymore bc she discarded Rick. Bitch, STFU

Why is Katie ALWAYS at Forrester? Doesnt her ass work at Spencer? She is just being a nosy busybody.

Great scenes with Carter and Maya indeed. She was coming across a bit delusional but I get it

Archived