Is another (former) AMC actress joining DAYS?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, HELLZ NAW. I need to put some lovelies in their place:

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

OK, now you're really pushing it. laugh.png

At least I'm fairly secure on the fact that even Brad Bell has better taste than to bring that wildebeest on the best looking soap around.

Come to think of it, that would 99.9% happen and it would be sweet, supreme justice to watch him literally f-ck the energy force out of her.

NO.

She better be no one.

If you need to see her again, print a picture of hers and tape it on the ceiling above your bed. Problem solved!

*Bows* *Exits*

• Members

I like her too. I think it's just that most of the people here who did rarely post about soaps at this point, if they still post here at all. I can't blame them.

If nothing else she'll always be better than Rebecca Budig, who is already flopping on GH.

• Members

z1bt7i9.gif

Snagging implies she is much-wanted, boo, and that's not happening. Well, maybe for some acne infomercial.

AM as a Victoria recast would have flopped just as badly as Amelia.

Good try. No. It's just that most people see her for the truly insufferable actress that she is.

• Members

I've never had a MAJOR issue with Alicia Minshew, honestly. She was green in the beginning, but once they wrote Kendall as an accepted member of the Kane family, she flourished. She just couldn't play Kendall the antagonist well at all. It always turned into whining, which is why even after I got to like her with the family, she was still NOT a favorite due to her part in the Triangle from Hell. Granted, that story made all three look horrible and ruined them for years to come, but I just personally did not like the character of Kendall much anymore after that. So much of what made SMG's Kendall successful was her role as the outcast/antagonist, though, so I think AM's failure to properly play Kendall as such when the situation called for it is what's really turned her off to some viewers. IDK.

AM can be fun, though, and it'd be interesting to see her as someone other than what we've been seeing her as for 13 years.

• Members

So agree. She was always better than RB, who ABC seems to think is this generation's Vanessa Marcil or Genie Francis. I never got the draw when it comes to her.

But when it comes to Alicia, again I've always enjoyed her. It was just the writing for Kendall the last few years that made me hate her. She lost her spunk and spark and became a whiny drip.

• Members

I actually thought she did OK as an outcast/antagonist. I just never really bought her as a long-suffering heroine, which is what they chose to make her in later years. I think McTavish is the only one who knew how to write for her.

Archived