Is another (former) AMC actress joining DAYS?

• Members

This is not even thread worthy (yet) but...

I was scrolling Alicia Minshew's (ex-Kendall, AMC) timeline on Twitter and some dude mentioned that she's just begun following a lot of DAYS related people. Her last 10 followed people does indeed include Higley, Griffith, the official DAYS account, Meng and the actor who plays JJ.

Hmm. Could be a coincidence but tis Twitter food for thought.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, YES. Please let this be true! Anything to see this woman on my screen again daily! wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

She seemed so happy & settled in NY again though. I'm really surprised if she's been living the bi-coastal life again or even moved back.

Would prefer her on B&B but DAYS will do even though it's in yet another transition and basically on it's last legs. If true, I'm not pleased we won't be graced with her presence again until Spring 2017. Sh!t.

And if this ball is really rolling can they please pair up her & Greg Vaughan. Gorgeous. He auditioned for Griffin and they chose Jordi instead. It's always been my dream to see Lish & Greg as a couple. The hottest soap stars. Them + Ari Z would be must see.

If they put her w/that beast Shawn Christian I'm [@#$%^] done with life. Hopefully she's Sarah Horton so we won't have to deal w/that.

Archived