Blood Sweat and Heels

Taoboi

• Members

Until last night I had completely forgotten that it had been Daisy/Mica/Melyssa last season. Such a 180 with her. And I'm not liking her either.

Yes, that fight, that fight, that fight. I didn't like how Chantelle brought up the talk with Geneva, but I loved the fallout since they went from classy to hood in .02 seconds.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yep. Melyssa started that fight. And was too drunk and extra.

And Arzo so should have known to not lay hands on Geneva.

Other than that, since I know the cameras got ALL of the fight footage, why not show it all?

• Members

All and all:

1. I'm glad that my favorite, Mica, made the wise decision to scale back this season, as she's the one that benefitted the most from it.
  2. I can see why Daisy isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I give her a pass for her behavior because I recently had to endure a loved one battling (and losing her fight to) cancer who went through the similar mood swings.
  3. Still don't like Demetria (never have and never will), though I will give her a smidge of credit for resolving the issue with Geneva head on instead of taking the word of that twit.
  4. Though it was a treat to see Chantelle hand Demetria her ass, I'm not feeling her "I see no race" self, either.
  5. All I have to say about Gonzo and Never Was is that they're not needed next season or any time thereafter.
  6. Knowing that the alleged "Machine Gun Melly" was mollywhopped from top to bottom warmed my cold black heart since I never liked her bandwagon-riding ass.
  7. Though Geneva is hated by many (since last season for good reason), she is the one that grew on me the most this season. Once I got to see her do more than polish Demetria's ass, I realized that she wasn't that bad in spite of her (obvious) faults.

I'm thinking that may have to do with Geneva's pending lawsuit (probably the same reason why we're not getting a reunion).

• Members

Well, seeing it (and the fact I wanted to show a coworker) made me go and find the original TMZ link.

I did hear there was no reunion...which is a shame. The conditions of Geneva's probation does allow her to film with Melyssa still so you would think they could keep it professional at a reunion.

And I agree. Mica completely redeemed herself this season in my eyes. Like I said before, she was over the top last season and it was pretty hit and miss. But this season her over the top-ness was a breath of fresh air. And after her breakup, it was nice to see her with a new man.

I admit it...Demetria didn't bother me much this year. If anything, she came across level-headed that rather than just listen to Mel&Arzo, she got the other side of things. THAT I can respect given I have similar situations happen recently.

I found Daisy's arc interesting and inspiring.

My condolences for your friend.

• Members

I didn't see Melyssa start the fight. Looked like Geneva started it but with Argo, Xena's horse. Melyssa had nothing to do with it, but G was actually carrying a weapon??? She's a damn menace.

Melyssa talking about this will ruin her career? Um...what career?

• Members

Geneva didn't have a weapon. Until later that is when she threw a bottle at that hea.

DEAD at Argo, Xena's house.

I agree with Geneva on this. Melyssa and Argo should have stayed out of it...especially now that Demetria and Geneva made up and moved on.

However, I agree with you. It might not have gone where it went if Argo didn't try to gapple, I mean lay hands on G.

• 9 months later...

Archived