Blood Sweat and Heels

Taoboi

• Members

I didn't see one so I thought I would start one.

Is anyone going to be watching?

I'm a sucker for anything in NYC so I would be down. And I liked it last season. And the dirt about the fight that was filmed last year that was all online makes me curious to see how much of it will be shown since if I remember correctly the crew got ALL of the fight.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The show is BORING this season!!!! I feel so bad for Daisy and Mica because they're having to hold this entire show up by themselves. Nobody else has anything interesting going on and are just plain boring. Demetria is a sour puss and because she doesn't want to embarrass herself so she never feels natural. Her storyline is boring. Geneva is nuts and I know this will come in handy later, but on her own she is boring as hell. Her Sex and the City schtick is tired. Melyssa has always been boring because she makes her entire story about being a video vixen. BITCH I don't care if you were a video vixen. Get over it, get a life and get a storyline hoe.

Now onto the good: Mica and Daisy are GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!!! If Andy Cohen was smart he would've canceled this mess and moved them to RHONY with Chantel, who also is very interesting. New York looks good this season, but has so much dead weight in the cast. Mica and Daisy as official wives could've added much needed diversity. Regardless, I will continue to enjoy them here. Daisy is so inspiring with her cancer battle. I'm loving her and Mica and look forward to seeing what they and Chantel bring going forward.

• Members

Mica maybe OTT, but she would make one helluva soap diva. I adore this woman. She is the only reason I would be bothered with such a show. So happy to have Chantelle. She oozes sophistication! But Mica is what keeps this show going. The other ladies are a snoozefest. Brie was not cut out for this type of show, so it is good she left.

Mica for [Drunk}President!

• Members

HAHHAHAHA, Chit.

I admit that starting out that I liked Mica...then the drama with her drinking and dad's death hit, and that missed with some of her shine.

But this season so far, she has been my favorite. Her personality isn't unlike myself and she's bringing the fun, one-liners, and interestingly quirky style. She can be OTT.

Totally agree she would make a fierce soap diva.

I like Chantelle so far as well. That accent.

ETA: Since I didn't watch the Season 1 marathon, I couldn't figure out who was missing. lol. What was Bree's storyline again?

• Members

I don't recall Brie having a SL, but she simply was not cut out for this. She has plenty of money, and I'm glad she bowed out gracefully.

Micah's show was kind of cool and the models looked great, but she should have had more room so that folks didn't have to stand on chairs to see it.

I hope Daisy beats this cancer! Don't care for her, but I just wish her the best.

• Members

Ha!!!

I didn't get to see much of the premiere so I missed the trailer for the rest of the season.

Niiice.

And I have to say I loved Demetria's wedding dress.

But I do look forward to Demetria vs Chanetelle.

And it looks like Geneva is going to be on the outs with everybody a la Mica last year.

And seeing Daisy's struggle in the coming weeks made me teary-eyed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Shantelle disappointed me, but I will let it slide because her accent is so marvelous.

Glad they found no cancer cells in Daisy, but I hate her now. I didn't really care for her all that much, but this past eppy made me hate her. That fake crying was ridiculous. Even if what she did was for SL purposes, she looked like a colossal idiot! Useless heffa!

Archived