B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think you have issue with the story, and I understand where you are coming from. However, I think this is so damn soapy, and I'm super happy that black characters are involved.

How does Maya have a relationship with a man now? I guess BB should tell us this in the story, and I hope they do.

• Members

All I know is Stephen Rea sure didn't walk away from Jaye Davidson at the end of The Crying Game. It can be done, but more likely they will relegate Maya back to Oliver or whatshisface - that one dude - Carter? If not forget her entirely.

• Members

They even brought Ricky Paull Goldin on to play the father of Maya's child. Dayzee alluded to the fact that she was there when Maya had the child and then was hauled off to prison with the baby's father. I was certainly shocked by today's bombshell and think it would be great if they hadn't put so much time on introducing Maya and her baby daddy back on day one.

• Members

I'm just really proud of KM and that she will be apart of soap history with this. She transformed into a viable leading lady literally overnight, and it's great to see her possible leave her mark on this show. Will her character be a distant memory on the canvas in a year? Probably, which has more to do with B&B history than anything else, but her character won't ever be forgotten. I believe KM, will be able to do what KKL hasn't been able to do, portray a serious storyline with some sense of reality and grace.

Her fear broke my heart today, and I know this story will kill me. I came back to this show because of her thristy rise to power!

Archived