B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

So what counts as a spoiler? I read something about Kim Matula returning because I thought about browsing for it, because I thought she would be back and it's been a while since she's been gone - and the news was 3 days old when I found it, so I mentioned it in a post on this board. It was everywhere on the net. I get called out for putting up a spoiler? Yet on these threads in the past on this board - in these exact threads - I've seen Brooke is leaving, and her dates of return. I see the dates of Steffy returning. New Ridge airing on XX date. Those aren't spoilers? Or is a spoiler applicable to just a certain character or something? I've seen Taylor's dates of airing on this type of thread....long before she did. That's not a spoiler? This is why I joined like 15 years ago on this site and have posted like 20 times total in 15 years. Whatev.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is it OK to say they're going down the same RAT HOLE with Quinn again? I'm so sick of the character - which has no value and is nothing...and Wyatt with his pursed lips looking like he has constipation...that look he gives.

I'm sick to death of the writing. Quinn is just misunderstood...and it's just her and her son = her little baby boy, Wyatt. Wyatt - now it's just he and his Mom, and he needs to protect her. BLAH. He'll be as infatuated with Ivy or Steffy in like 1 week on this show. And why on EARTH is Wyatt asking Deacon if the marriage proposal is - too fast? WYATT...you move in on anything that looks good FAST.

What ever happened to the Hope for the Future Diamond mystery? Anyone? When Deacon found the recorded video.."Quintessential Diamond, and I've never felt Fuller". LOL. People showing up for an investigation that never happened? And then Quinn pulled a GUN on Deacon when he found the video.....

Deacon, Quinn, Wyatt...they're all ridiculously written characters. Get rid of it.

• Members

If only Maya's secret could be that Cookie is her mother....

I like the Quinn/Brooke rivalry but they really need to reign in Quinn's crazy! She can feel threatened without going cuckoo.

As others have said, Thorne really needs to come home and stick up for Aly! There is no way that he hasn't heard about what's been going on. And what is Taylor's reaction to Ridge with Caroline? What would her reaction be to discovering Brooke is a drunk? All beats that should be played even if for only a couple days.

• Members

Quinn could have been a highly interesting character but she has nothing to do other than threaten Brooke, talk to Deacon and Wyatt about Brooke and rehash the same conversations over and over...

Could you imagine if Spectra were still around? I could see Quinn there trying to one up the Kangaroo girl who took her place at Forrester. B&B should've never let Spectra go-- even if they had a recast CJ or get Daniel McVicar to put in an occasional appearance as CEO and head designer of a revamped Spectra. Heck, he could've even tried to lure some disgruntled Forrester folk away from FO. Could you imagine him offering to give a start to a desperate Aly to design shoes under the Spectra label? That would give this character something to do. Or even go after getting Ridge? The potential conflicts...

Hasn't Aly even tried to call Thorne or talk to her grandfather directly? I can see her thinking, in some weird way, that she's paying her dues somehow and doesn't want to rock the boat but massaging Mannequin's feet was ridiculous!

Forrester needs a design rival, even if they're on only occasionally for story arcs.

Archived