B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I only enjoyed Rick and Maya's treatment of the others in the beginning. I felt Rick's pain early on and could see why he'd lash out immaturely.....at first! But it's been days now. He has no reason to keep acting this way. He needs to move on and grow up already. I say this and I'm even team Rick.

I don't get the point of the FC "takeover" story if it never happens. I liked Steffy returning to be a part of it but using it to get Liam back was lame. She should have helped him get the company and then use that to try and get him back...when it didn't happen leave L.A. PISSED OFF....just wondering when she'd return or what she'd do to retaliate.

I can't take drunk Brooke much more. I thought that this would be done so much better but it's almost like it is written for comedy instead of serious drama. sad.png

• Members

Rick is bullying Aly and this is not cool. Its demeaning how he's basically having her play maid in order to get his attention and all he does is mock her. With that said, she is an idiot for playing along. Where is your self respect?

lol..she was never in law school. She was an undergrad, studying pre-law

• Members

The Rick/Maya storyline is grating on me...if you're "over" someone there's no need to be acting this childish. And I keep thinking about what Eric said to Aly when she complained about Rick's treatment of her and how he asked her to bring them ice cream. And Eric said something like...."well did you say 'no'"??? So Aly actually gets what she deserves for continuing the nonsense...if she thinks that by being their personal servant will get her a shoe line - then she deserves what she gets. She can tell them to screw off....she's a Forrester, it's not like she needs to worry about money. They're not going to fire her - she's Thorne's daughter. And Eric basically told her to stand up for herself.

This takeover storyline has to happen one way or another. I'm thinking that maybe Rick will say or do something so outrageous again - this time to Steffy - and that will make her mad enough to go ahead with the takeover plan even without getting Liam first. What someone above said - exactly - why not have her and Liam complete the takeover and then she could use that to get him back. She'd be working with him all day every day, so it would eventually happen.

And I'm thinking - how long has Kim Matula been gone? It's that time when the networks are pitching Fall shows/filming pilots...or mid-season 2016 replacement series...I'm thinking if we don't see her working soon, she'll want to come back to the steady paycheck. Wish her luck, but personally I don't think she was that great to get work in movies or primetime. A lot of soap actors and actresses try it, and 90% of them don't make it when you look proportionately at the numbers. And I'm wondering if that's what B&B/Bell alluded to when at first they said it was not the end of the story for Hope (hinting at a recast) - and then later they said the role would not be recast. I think they're just leaving the door open and expecting her to be back.

• Members

Quinn said Brooke stole Bill from her...really? I hate how Wyatt and Deacon are jumping on Quinn for slapping Brooke. I see nothing she has done wrong. Brooke deserved that slap

Was surprised to see Caroline today. She's been MIA so I thought LG had filmed all her material before her accident

No Deacon wants to marry Quinn? WTF?!? This show is moving way too fast.

• Members

She threw herself at Quinn's boyrfriend. Her drunken behavior is starting to get wreckless and she needed some sense slapped into her. Maybe Quinn was out of line to hit her but she did try to have a conversation with Brooke and warn her off with words, but Brooke was smug and dismissive of her (alcohol talking of course)

• Members

I didn't see it in another thread - but I saw on a news feed under several different sites...Kim Matula (Hope) - returning for at least 1 episode - I think it said the date(s) they were filming. It may be for one episode - watch it be Deacon and Quinn's wedding or (possibly divorce by that point the way this show is moving, LOL)...but I bet she comes back for a longer term contract. A few months of trying to beat down the doors to get work can add up.

Archived