B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm disappointed about the FC takeover being about Steffy and Liam as well. This doesn't make Ridge any better than Eric: requiring Liam/Steffy together much in the same way as Rick was required to be with Caroline. What company runs like this?!!! I guess a complicated family run business but not one in the "real world" would care less about whom their C.E.O. is with. It's all about making profits.

They took a potentially great story and ruined it. I am hoping that Liam says no and this is why JMac isn't around more than short-term.

I have enjoyed Quinn/Brooke the past couple days. I hope the rivalry continues.

• Members

B&B is making Steffi look uber thirsty in this storyline. Had this been classic late 80s/early 90s B&B, they would just have had Steffi make the deal to take over FC and then scheme to woo Liam back to her and then when the next successful milestone happened (quarterly earnings or the next fashion show), she'd publicly plant a kiss on Liam right in front of Ivy. None of this begging and offering ultimatums for Liam to offer himself in exchange for shares. She looks desperate.

Quinn and Deacon need something else to do. Doesn't Deacon have a bar or something? What happened to Spectra? Quinn would've been a good fit at that place, since Spectra was all about disrupting Forrestor. She could've tried to best Ivy at Forrester, or try to woo her away from FC if things ever fell apart.

In any case, Quinn needs something to do other than have the same conversation about Brooke every other day. Rena Sofer and Sean Kanan are too capable to be made this one note and boring.

• Members

I think a big part of it is JMW. They probbaly dont know how long they have her and are going fast with this to take advantage of her while she's here. DD, your idea is good but it doesnt work with B&B's pacing. Im still surprised she's still on but not sure if she will be around in months

Its a shame they went this route bc I was looking forward to her and Ivy on good terms. Steffy hasnt had a single female friend since she was SORASed bc they are intent on making her enemies with everyone she interacts with. Phoebe was the only one her age she got along with and thats probably bc she was dead within a few months of her joining

• Members

So the purpose of Steffy was??

The takeover...nothing now??

Rick acting like a complete jerk ass.....

Is Aly this dumb and stupid??

Liam and Ivy...zzzzzzzzzzz

As soon as Hope snaps her fingers Ivy will be history

Brooke and her drinking

This show was once on a roll and now Bradley Bell has hit the wall with some awful writing. All steam has been lost.

• Members

So I caught B&B live and was excited because Rick/Maya on and not Brooke. Ugh, what is wrong with these writers? Seriously, Rick won and they still make him a total, petty jerk? And, they came so close to having Maya speak up about Rick's behavior - even questioning his sincerity about treating people well - but they couldn't have her speak about his treatment of Aly? The whole point of Maya was to be more like Rick's compass/grounding. Instead, she's turned into a vacant stepford mistress. Yeah, I'm glad it's off DVR. I'll be reading recaps, but I won't be watching any time soon.

Oh, and it's clear that JY & KM are uncomfortable in these types of scenes, especially JY.

Archived