DAYS: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members
ABC also has an annual diversity casting showcase which has landed some friends of mine primetime/pilot gigs and better industry connected representation. Since every other scrap of soap-related anything gets posted by someone or another on this board, just thought I'd share. :whistling:

This Jennifer is a real piece of work. She has spent the last hour fighting to make this Eve business with her son entirely about HER. She doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about Paige's feelings, she just doesn't want Salem to know that her son willfully fornicated (twice!) with her sworn enemy.

I won't even ask what this elephant crap is all about.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was dying at that. "Our kids are being dropped off at Salem U!" WTF? Why?!

Another great day of Jennifer/JJ stuff. The back-and-forth between them re: Eve was very strong. And I actually enjoyed seeing Nicole and Melanie being friendly -- what a relief. (I just wish I hadn't had to endure any of that insane Nicole/Daniel stuff.)

• Members

That only takes care of one of the equally guilty parties. It would be great if JJ decided to fight for his sexual relationship with the hot Eve.

Paige is such a non factor here. The only way her irrelevance could pale is if Daniel was shoehorned into this story.

• Members

Anyone want to bet how long it takes Eve to breakdown and screw JJ again. I give her two weeks max. Not sure how I feel about Jen taking so much joy in the potential to hurt Paige. I don't care about Paige and Eve deserves what Jen is dishing out, but the gloating rubbed me wrong. It just doesn't quite feel like her.

I'm glad Melanie stood up for herself with Brady.

Archived