DAYS: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Thoughts on the week

1) Loved the Hope/Victor scenes. I've always liked their relationship and how they are always tied together through Bo.

2) I agree Eric has been written horribly since he was de-Priest-ed. When he was a Priest his stories were interesting and engaging.. and now we get the elephant in the room.

3) Does anyone know if the tattoo on Melanie that Brady pointed out that reads "Meant to Be" is Molly's real tattoo or just a fake one put on my the makeup artists?

4) As a healthcare professional, I have grown accustomed to the soaps totally disregarding the real medical world (ESPECIALLY HIPPA regulations) so I literally lol'ed when Nicole told Daniel "Seriously?!?! You're gonna play the HIPPA card!?" I felt like it was almost an inside joke to the medical community who watches the show.

5) Peter Blake mention?! WHAT?!?! It seems like we're getting a Peter Blake mention about once a year now. The next time it happens I want Missy Reeves to be the one to say his name!!!

6) Acting award of the week goes to... Lauren Koslow for those amazing scenes with Joe M. in the cheap board room!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish they would bring Peter back. I realize that they would have to recast unless they want to lose Melissa Reeves, but he's been gone from the canvas for so long I don't think recasting would be a problem.

Done right his return could give the show the same boost that Kristen's first return did.

• Members

Serena finally gets her hands on the elephants contents and she hides them in Daniel's fireplace? This plot gets dumber by the day. The story for the next few weeks will be about her trying to get them back. I bet the next time she goes after them, they wont be there. We'll probably learn Daniel had the fireplace professionally cleaned and Serena will try to track down the company and exact person that cleaned it to try and steal them back.

Lxmyhcs.gif

He is so irritating

Why is there an issue being made out of Ben not reading Jack's book? I probably wouldnt either. Is that supposed to be some type of deal breaker between he and Abby

Archived