DAYS: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Will is an immature brat. He feels that Sonny has been using him this whole time? Really? Im glad Marlena called him out on trying to deflect from his cheating. Oh and he's back to wearing the cardigans but after months of those ugly shirts, these arent looking so bad now

Man I want Paul and Sonny to get together. Will who?

3AkDVv5.png?1

Her boring ass matches the wallpaper of the ugly Kiriakis mansion

Jennifer plotting to break into Eve's apartment....so out of line. I dont know what exactly she was planning on finding. I hate how she she opened the door to that hotel room instead of knocking. I find it highly annoying how she's so convinced that JJ hasnt screwed Roxanne. Like bitch, how would you know?

Ugh, I wish that other poster hadnt spoiled the Paul/John stuff here a couple of weeks ago

I am not here for Lucas and Adrienne. Ugh, why couldnt the writer change happen 6 months ago. Then we could have had this ended before it started like the Kayla and Abe romance.

• Members

The writing for Will is just awful. I wish Marlena had told Will he was just like his mother...blaming others instead of himself. Yeah, I dont want Sonny and Will together. They need to break up for good. Will saying he felt special with Sonny and now he didn't....LOL...really....was that before or after he didnt answer his phone calls in California??

It is obvious who Paul's father is....speaking of...the mother...what an awful actress....her scene with Marlena was awful bad....Are her and Guy taking the same acting course....LOL

[!@#$%^&*] loved Jen catching her son doing the dirty....hahaha

• Members

ell I do think we will see Will & Sonny going to marriage counseling since they had marlena say she would refer them to someone. I want to see them at least try and work on their marriage.

Yes I know counseling can be boring but me I love character driven over plot points so I am glad it seems Days is going in this direction

• Members

I agree..good actress too..So happy when Jen found JJ and Eve in bed..I hope Jen has the good sense to blackmail Eve into leaving JJ and Paige alone. the bitch deserves it. JJ was a willing participant but he is a kid and she is a middle aged woman and should know better but she never has suppressed her sex drive..HO!!!!

• Members

Wasn't your boy Daniel, middle aged when he was sleeping with a college aged Chelsea and her grandmother at the same time? Talk about unsupressed sex drive... Chelsea wasn't that much older than JJ. And he's like 19 now, so he's legally an adult, not a kid

Anyways, I can't be mad with Eve. Go on and get some good sex with your bad self.!

• Members

Finally, we saw some fight from Jennifer! Bonus being that Daniel Jonas was no where nearby :)

I think Eve has been punished by karma by being given Paige/Beige as her child. Actually, Paige/Beige reminds me of Sydney Penny in looks.. but without her personality.

Archived