GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Any guesses on other in jokes our saviors may give us for March?

Ric: I nearly had to go by an assumed name. I thought about Alan...

Liz: What about Michael?

Scotty: I prefer Scotty.

Hahahahahahahahaha...soapy goodness!

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I tried waching it online but dropped it after one segment. Now that the Luke story is over GH has this narrative gap with nothing to fill it. Michael wanting custody of a baby is hardly riveting stuff. The scene I saw was made worse by Rick Hearst doing his same old shtick of yelling a lot very fast. He has been doing that since the day he got here and while he is competent at talking fast in a loud voice to simulate anger or some other negative emotion, I have to wonder if he even knows how to do anything else.

• Members

Today's show was painful to watch. It was a real struggle as I changed the channel 3 times during the hour. The courtroom scenes were coma inducing. Rick Hearst overacting shouting was a bore. He is a much better actor than that. Carlossssssssss....who is this guy giving blow jobs to?? He never leaves.....

What else was on......oh....Nina and Franco....yawn....dont care....

Jake...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Previews....Sonny yelling at that son he supposedly loves......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

I have and always will disagree with that last part. He isn't a much better actor than that since that is all he has done since literally the day he arrived on GH. He is good at what little he can do, it is just he can't do much. He can't do comedy, he can't do romance, he can't do action, he can't sing or dance. So what is his talent? He can yell angrily. That only takes you so far, and in his case far was being dumped from every soap in the western hemisphere.

• Members

I wasn't referring to his GH work. I was talking about his GL work....of course it doesnt help that most of the cast at GH overacts or sucks at acting period. Rick has fallen into the pitfalls of watching too much of Tony Geary over the top awful acting.

• Members

J8NHaP1.png

dude was doing exactly what I was when watching

xbD0QzK.gif

I love Ric. I loved how he called out the obvious hypocrisy in Michael. His ass got owned on the witness stand

Liz is THIRSTY. Bitch, go take a swim off the pier

Does anyone give a damn about Ava and her plight?

Archived