Stunts that Chuck Pratt Pulled that you will never forgive him or made you hate him

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1-Putting Kendall in ANOTHER coma. That sh-t didn't need to happen. I know Alicia wanted a break but he could've come up with something more original.

2-Zach killing Josh. The arc came out of nowhere and was insufferable to get through. Josh stealing money from Zach was garbage storytelling.

3-Not having Kendall mourn Josh. I still don't believe there was one scene where Kendall was directly told she was given Josh's heart. I guess were supposed to believe she was told off screen but I still can't accept that. They had a really close bond and we needed to see her grief over losing him. She hasn't uttered his name since she woke up

4-Reese & Zach. No further comment.

5-Beth Ehlers. No further comment.

6-The dance-a-thon. No further comment.

7-Aiden kidnapping/brainwashing Kendall. I still can't believe that f-ckery went on

8-Revealing Adam as Stuart's killer. I was actually not that mad they killed off Stuart & found the mystery behind it quite compelling, but when it was revealed Adam was the killer that all went out the door. DISGUSTING!

9-David blackmailing Amanda to have sex with him. Disgusting

Okay, stop! laugh.png

• Members

Has it really been so long since I've posted on the main board that nobody noticed? I'm much toner now though...

Sorry if this sounds OT but I've been trying to get peoples opinions of a video chat site and most people have loved it!! (Granted, I show more than just an image ph34r.png )

Has it really been so long since I've posted on the main board that nobody noticed? I'm much toner now though...

Sorry if this sounds OT but I've been trying to get peoples opinions of a video chat site and most people have loved it!! (Granted, I show more than just an image ph34r.png )

• Members

Didn't I read on SON how the dance marathon went longer than planned due to budgetary reasons?

All I can say is, Chuck Pratt lost me when Bianca and Zach chose to keep their child's conception from Kendall, implying how Kendall would never have gone for Zach and Bianca conceiving even via artificial insemination. If anything, I felt Kendall would have suggested Zach the moment Binki said she and Reese wanted to start a family.

Archived